X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe this was almost 9 years ago

https://youtu.be/lidn9pMhNqI

Too bad it didn't fully good through.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

So true OID, And now it's too late as the concern was Bill, but I think Ozzy unfortunately will never be up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
        So true OID, And now it's too late as the concern was Bill, but I think Ozzy unfortunately will never be up for it.
        Why do you say that?
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Why do you say that?
          I don't think Ozzy is in good health at all OID, But I did read he was working on another new Ozzy album.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post

I don't think Ozzy is in good health at all OID, But I did read he was working on another new Ozzy album.
            I heard the same thing, that he was working on a new album, but not that he was sick.

So Ozzy is sick again?

Comment

Working...
            X