Which Sabbath Album Cover ..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Sabbath Album Cover ..?

Which Sabbath Album Cover represents the music content of the album best? I say hands down their 1st album spooky cover even spookier music esp the opening song! Curious as to what other album cover comes close? SBS is my no.2 ... a little bit of Heaven a little bit of Hell!
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

That's a great pick Wicked, the only one I think could rival that is the Sabbath Bloody Sabbath cover because it's iconic and makes me think of Sabbath immediately when looking at it.
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

For me it’s the self titled, and it’s my favorite piece of art.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I like Sabotage, because the mirror's reflection is not their backs, but their fronts...almost as if someone sabotaged their mirror!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDMF Jon View Post
          I like Sabotage, because the mirror's reflection is not their backs, but their fronts...almost as if someone sabotaged their mirror!!!
          ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
          and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Working...
          X