Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your dream setlist for Black Sabbath?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your dream setlist for Black Sabbath?

my dream setlist for the 1970s Black Sabbath, I will do the different eras later

1. Supertzar
    2. Megalomania
    3. Symptom of the Universe
    4. War Pigs
    5. Wheel of Confusion
    6. Sabbra Cadabra
    7. Dirty Women
    8. Under the Sun
    9. Embryo / Children of the Grave
    10. Cornucopia
    11. Wicked World
    12. Into the Void
    13. Black Sabbath
    14. Iron Man
    15. Paranoid

The best dream setlist to me right now is playing all the songs from all the albums, featuring all members. Either all day long, or each era every day or night.

LOL

But if it's Ozzy-era-centric, I think a dream setlist must at least feature either Warning, A Song For Jim or The Rebel within the Wicked World jam. Hell, they can even add Ten Years After's I'm Going Home into it.
    Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
    Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

In no particular order: Tommorow's Dream, Supernaught, Wheels of Confusion, Snowblind (I worship Volume 4), Every Day Comes and Goes/ Under the Sun, Iron Man, Paranoid, Fairies Wear Boots, Into the Void, Behind the Wall of Sleep, Warning, Black Sabbath, Rat Salad, Children of the Grave, Symptom of the Universe, A Hard Road, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, A National Acrobat, The Wizard.

Comment

It depends if it's with Ozzy or a different singer . If it's with a different singer the possibilities are endless as they could do any Sabbath song.... Give me Tony Martin

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
          It depends if it's with Ozzy or a different singer . If it's with a different singer the possibilities are endless as they could do any Sabbath song.... Give me Tony Martin
          The Tony Martin era is what makes black sabbath so incredibly special five albums that are just absolutely impeccable spectacular amazing over the top out of this world absolutely love!

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

The Tony Martin era is what makes black sabbath so incredibly special five albums that are just absolutely impeccable spectacular amazing over the top out of this world absolutely love!
            yea my favorite bootlegs have been from the tyr tour! some really awesome recordings from that era

Comment

Working...
            X