Bill ward was on Eddie Trunk Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill ward was on Eddie Trunk Friday

Here is just a recap of fridays interview with Bill. Bill did admit he does not have the chops anymore to play live Sabbath shows,But when Eddie mentioned to him that Geezer and Tony said that BS is done Bill quickly said "it's not over for me" and that he would love to record with those guys again. Bill said that he has 2 albums completed for DOE and 1 for BWB and would like to release them but obviously wants to make some money from it and he also said he has like 3 other albums in the works. He is also writing books.
    Last edited by sellingmysoul; 03-13-2021, 04:42 AM.

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
    Here is just a recap of fridays interview with Bill. Bill did admit he does not have the chops anymore to play live Sabbath shows,But when Eddie mentioned to him that Geezer and Tony said that BS is done Bill quickly said "it's not over for me" and that he would love to record with those guys again. Bill said that he has 2 albums completed for DOE and 1 for BWB and would like to release them but obviously wants to make some money from it and he also said he has like 3 other albums in the works. He is also writing books.
    Sorry to say Sellingmysoul, I'll believe it when I see it, with Bill's releases, we're still waiting on Beyond Aston.

I think Bill is capable of doing an album with Sabbath, just in the studio though. I don't know about doing a couple of shows live though?
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-13-2021, 05:43 AM.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

OID if we are able to hear a couple new DOE songs I would be amazed.

Comment

OID if we are able to hear a couple new DOE songs I would be amazed.
        DOA is more like it!!!
        "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
        R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post

DOA is more like it!!!
          LOL Wicked Cricket. The way Bill talked in the interview he had 3 albums completely recorded and ready to go and had like 6 or 7 albums lined up! It's funny because we all know if we get a few songs we will be very lucky. Love the guy but he talks out his A$$.

Comment

LOL Wicked Cricket. The way Bill talked in the interview he had 3 albums completely recorded and ready to go and had like 6 or 7 albums lined up! It's funny because we all know if we get a few songs we will be very lucky. Love the guy but he talks out his A$$.
            That is funny Sellingmysoul, gotta have a sense of humor.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

https://www.theprp.com/2021/03/13/ne...our-with-them/

Comment

So there is still a possibility, at least Bill is being honest now in that he can’t tour, because he is ten years older than when the Reunion was announced.

All we need is a record with the Sab Four, no Touring no nothing, except if they want to do a one off show, with a short set list that Bill would be capable of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post

DOA is more like it!!!
                  ZING!!!

Comment

I don't know, man.....

One hundred seconds to midnight and there's a new Black Sabbath album?

Is this serious? For real???? @@
                    Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                    Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

I think Bill is saying that because there is no chance of that happening at this point. Bill just release your DOE music.

Comment

I think Bill is saying that because there is no chance of that happening at this point. Bill just release your DOE music.
                        I agree, especially Ozzy is working on his new solo album.

Comment

Working...
                        X