Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Tony Iommi Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tony Iommi Book

Originally Posted By: thehodge i dont know rover, how much wacky tobaccy did he smoke again during the 70s, lol.....
    I fear that pretty much everything worth telling about the 70s may have been told already. The 80s and 90s are what I hope Tony will be able to shed some new light on the most. Unless of course the memory loss effects of the excesses of the 70s carried on to the next decades :(.

Comment

I don't know if she could, seeing as she doesn't own the publishing rights to Sabbath music with which to blackmail the publishers.
      But I must say HELL YEAH! TONY, WRITE US A BOOK!
      And I imagine he, out of all of them, should know what's up!

Comment

Originally Posted By: thehodge
        Originally Posted By: Rover Interesting. If there's a man who knows everything about the Sabbath history, it's Tony.
        i dont know rover, how much wacky tobaccy did he smoke again during the 70s, lol.....
        Then again, I don't care a lot about what happened then. It's the later years that have my interest.
        "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Originally Posted By: Rover
          Originally Posted By: Rover Interesting. If there's a man who knows everything about the Sabbath history, it's Tony.
          i dont know rover, how much wacky tobaccy did he smoke again during the 70s, lol.....
          Then again, I don't care a lot about what happened then. It's the later years that have my interest.
          We always agree, camarade.
          Can't you see what I see
          You and I victims of Their word
          As the master of power
          Try to poison our world
          ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ray Rules
            Originally Posted By: Rover
            We always agree, camarade.
            we all know how much of a prankster ozzy was, id love to know if tony iommi was just as bad, was dio a shit stirrer aswell, and what about him telling us the wierdest person to audition for sabbath, those would be great tales
            SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

I hear Tony was a prankster too. It says they all really were (How Black was our Sabbath) but I dunno about Dio.
              -rar

Comment

Originally Posted By: rar I hear Tony was a prankster too. It says they all really were (How Black was our Sabbath) but I dunno about Dio.
                Yes.. LOL puting Bill's legs on fire.. LOL
                Can't you see what I see
                You and I victims of Their word
                As the master of power
                Try to poison our world
                ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Lolz.

Comment

Originally Posted By: thehodge we all know how much of a prankster ozzy was, id love to know if tony iommi was just as bad,
                    After reading Gary Sharppe-Young's "Never Say Die (1979-97)" book, I'd say...YES!

Ask Gillan how his boat's doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X