Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Tony Iommi Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Iommi Book

According to Tony Iommi last night on Planet Rock he's going to start writing a book about Sabbath history. This sounds great, I wonder if the rest of the guys know this?. He has had someone from Europe flown in to help him out, ghost writer I expect.

Re: Tony Iommi Book

Fucking great! How long do you think it will take?

BTW: did he said something about HAH?
    Can't you see what I see
    You and I victims of Their word
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world
    ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Fucking great! How long do you think it will take?

BTW: did he said something about HAH?
      Can't you see what I see
      As the master of power
      Try to poison our world

Comment

Interesting. If there's a man who knows everything about the Sabbath history, it's Tony.
        "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Interesting. If there's a man who knows everything about the Sabbath history, it's Tony.

Comment

This book actually has potential to be good

The blood runs free
            The rain turns red
            Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

This book actually has potential to be good

The blood runs free
              The rain turns red
              Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

He said don't expect anything too soon, sometime in the next 2 years. He never mentioned Heaven And Hell.

Comment

He said don't expect anything too soon, sometime in the next 2 years. He never mentioned Heaven And Hell.

Comment

I wonder if Sharon is gonna descend on Tony with the "cease and desist" requests like she did with Rudy Sarzo last time!

Comment

Wow! This is some very exciting news. GSY's Sabbath books are currently the benchmark, but I bet Tony's book will serve as a more-than-welcome compliment to those works. I look forward to it.

Comment

Originally Posted By: Rover I wonder if Sharon is gonna descend on Tony with the "cease and desist" requests like she did with Rudy Sarzo last time!
                        Well, I believe that at this moment Tony would say "Bring it on, Sharon" * Show middle finger *..
                        Can't you see what I see
                        As the master of power
                        Try to poison our world

Comment

Wow! If he really does it, that'll be incredible. Who better to write a history on Sabbath than the guy who was there for it all?

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ray Rules
                            Originally Posted By: Rover I wonder if Sharon is gonna descend on Tony with the "cease and desist" requests like she did with Rudy Sarzo last time!
                            Well, I believe that at this moment Tony would say "Bring it on, Sharon" * Show middle finger *..
                            Damn right.
                            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally Posted By: Rover Interesting. If there's a man who knows everything about the Sabbath history, it's Tony.
                              i dont know rover, how much wacky tobaccy did he smoke again during the 70s, lol.....
                              SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

Working...
                              X