Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

$haron: talks underway for 2008 Sabbath Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $haron: talks underway for 2008 Sabbath Reunion

Just saw this on Billboard: (You can read the whole article Here )

From the article:

While the tour will be promoting Ozzy's latest album, "Black Rain," she says talks are ongoing about a Black Sabbath reunion in 2008.

"We're definitely talking to the guys, just talking," she says. "I think when they finish their (Heaven & Hell with Ronnie James Dio) tour and we finish (Ozzfest), we can sit down and spend more time on it."
    Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Re: $haron: talks underway for 2008 Sabbath Reunion

Originally Posted By: Nero Just saw this on Billboard: (You can read the whole article Here )

From the article:

While the tour will be promoting Ozzy's latest album, "Black Rain," she says talks are ongoing about a Black Sabbath reunion in 2008.

"We're definitely talking to the guys, just talking," she says. "I think when they finish their (Heaven & Hell with Ronnie James Dio) tour and we finish (Ozzfest), we can sit down and spend more time on it."

losing a bit of money arent we $haron !

Comment

Just what we need:

- Another tour without a new album
      - Paranoid and Iron Man for the 10,000,000,000,000,00th time
      - Another repackaged "Greatest Hits" compilation
      - Another 60 minute set list of "Greatest Hits" songs.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!!!!

I'd rather have "Heaven & Hell" continue and get new music that way. Seeing them this year was by far the best Black Sabbath experience I've ever had.

Comment

I have a great slogan for the tour:

"The original four, playing the original six!"

Comment

You guys better stop bashing O$$Y and $haron ! LOL !

Comment

So Bassically (Pun intended) here we go again. Ain't that peachy. Oh well, here's hoping for new or not played much stuff *Is not holding breath*.
            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Unless we get new material, maybe the H&H stint made Ozzy realize there are other people Tony will play with, I'd rather Tony get to work with Glenn
              "I want to tell you, yeah
              How Good It Feels
              Sleeping here with you tonight
              And thatís for real"
              -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

this is the ...fourth or fifth reunion with ozzy? $$$$$ I rather hear Jeff Fenholt come back
                R.I.P. Ronald Padavona,Ronnie James Dio,DIO,Legend.

Comment

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter So Bassically (Pun intended) here we go again. Ain't that peachy. Oh well, here's hoping for new or not played much stuff *Is not holding breath*.

Dude much love ! But you really must see the discust with most of us here towards the lack of progress with the original Black Sabbath!

Comment

Originally Posted By: m5150 "The original four, playing the original six!"
                    lol
                    Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

Comment

It's the rerererereunion

Comment

Originally Posted By: Nero [i]While the tour will be promoting Ozzy's latest album, "Black Rain," she says talks are ongoing about a Black Sabbath reunion in 2008.
                        Translated: Black Rain and this year's Ozzfest ticket sales didn't make us as much money as we'de hoped.

Comment

I wonder if $haron will allow Bill Ward to participate right from the start this time around ?

Comment

Re: $haron: talks underway for 2008 Sabbath Reunio

Originally Posted By: m5150 I have a great slogan for the tour:

"The original four, playing the original six!"

That'd be a nice slogan to use, run up on stage during War Pigs and hold it up!

Comment

Re: $haron: talks underway for 2008 Sabbath Reunio

SharOzz has no shame. $$$$$

Don't do it, Tony!
                              May 16, 2010. RIP, RJD.

Comment

Working...
                              X