Black Sabbath with David Coverdale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Sabbath with David Coverdale?

Yes, I agree! It's nice to see when serious actresses can "let loose" and show a more comedic attitude.
    God knows as your dognose

Comment

Originally Posted By: RLP4ever
      Originally Posted By: Rover
      Originally Posted By: SDMF Jon
      Originally Posted By: airdance

What do you think Sabbath would have been like with Coverdale?

So what do you guys think Coverdale would have been like in Sabbath?
      We already know what it would have sounded like. Pop in any Sabbath album fronted by Tony Martin.
      Nah. Coverdale is much worse than Martin, I don't think it would have worked.
      Hey Rover, inadvertent slip of tongue or not, that ^^ is gotta be the quote of the month. Especially from a genuine aficionado and steadfast advocate (of the TM-era Sabbath albums) like yourself. DC "much worse" as in 'even more bad' than TM?? Ha, a belated admission that Tony Martin wasn't exactly all that great for the mighty band, after all.
      Smart ass.
      "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Originally Posted By: SDMF Jon Seriously, if you ever go to work for Ozzy, your name better not be Randy. It's just not good.
        Yes. No way would I have ever sent Ozzy an audition tape because he probably would have jacked it just based on the fact that my name is Randy. I look nothing like Randy Rhoads, and I am much more akin to Rudolf Schenker in terms of guitar style (not that I'm in the same league as Rudi; I'm not) but my name would have probably doomed me.
        He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Originally Posted By: renbergs Oh, I would have loved to hear a duet with Coverdale and Ozzy!

Ozzy is so good at duets! Like the one's he did with Madonna, Kim Basinger and not to forget Miss Piggy...
          and the remarkable re-make of that awful hard rock ballad "Changes" that he turned to gold together with his extremly talented daughter...

There is no way I'd call Kelly Osbourne,"extremely talented". If it wasn't for her famous dad, nobody would have ever heard of her.

And 'Changes' is not a "rock" ballad.

And it ain't "awful" either. I'm confident most Sabbath fans like it. Maybe we should do a poll on it?

Comment

Originally Posted By: renbergs Oh, I would have loved to hear a duet with Coverdale and Ozzy!

Ozzy is so good at duets! Like the one's he did with Madonna, Kim Basinger and not to forget Miss Piggy...
            and the remarkable re-make of that awful hard rock ballad "Changes" that he turned to gold together with his extremly talented daughter...

There is no way I'd call Kelly Osbourne,"extremely talented". If it wasn't for her famous dad, nobody would have ever heard of her.

And it ain't "awful" either. I'm confident most Sabbath fans like it. Maybe we should do a poll on it?

Comment

Okay, please everyone, go to the "Ozzy era" section and cast your vote in the poll about the song, "Changes".

Let's see how many people like this song.

Comment

Okay, please everyone, go to the "Ozzy era" section and cast your vote in the poll about the song, "Changes".

Let's see how many people like this song.

Comment

Please Airdance! Have you ever heard of irony?

Comment

Comment

Originally Posted By: renbergs

I seem to have a lot of problems reading between the lines around here, don't I?

I beseech you, Renbergs, oh great and wise one. Please teach me your wisdom and reveal to me your splendid truth, so that I too may be filled with your great power and knowledge. Praise to Renberg, oh mighty one, forever and ever.

I can't read between the lines but I sure know sarcasm.

Comment

I seem to have a lot of problems reading between the lines around here, don't I?

I beseech you, Renbergs, oh great and wise one. Please teach me your wisdom and reveal to me your splendid truth, so that I too may be filled with your great power and knowledge. Praise to Renberg, oh mighty one, forever and ever.

Comment

Originally Posted By: airdance I beseech you, Renbergs, oh great and wise one. Please teach me your wisdom and reveal to me your splendid truth, so that I too may be filled with your great power and knowledge. Praise to Renberg, oh mighty one, forever and ever.

Sorry I didn't get the sarcasm People say things like this to me all the time, so I reckon it has to be the truth

Comment

Originally Posted By: airdance I beseech you, Renbergs, oh great and wise one. Please teach me your wisdom and reveal to me your splendid truth, so that I too may be filled with your great power and knowledge. Praise to Renberg, oh mighty one, forever and ever.

Sorry I didn't get the sarcasm People say things like this to me all the time, so I reckon it has to be the truth

Comment

You may not know what is sarcasm but your jokes are the best! gimme more!
                              Can't you see what I see
                              You and I victims of Their word
                              As the master of power
                              Try to poison our world
                              ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

You may not know what is sarcasm but your jokes are the best! gimme more!
                                Can't you see what I see
                                You and I victims of Their word
                                As the master of power
                                Try to poison our world
                                ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Working...
                                X