Born Again Tour pro-shot footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born Again Tour pro-shot footage

This is the only pro-shot video i know from that tour.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caw1_BmgSUE
    Do you know why they dont filmed a live show???
    This was one of the best tours.
    Last edited by blablabloly; 04-07-2011, 08:59 AM.

Can't even watch it. Didn't know there were any pro shot vids at all.
    Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
      "So if you want to know where I've been hiding all these years, follow the tears.. follow the tears.."

Comment

Yeah I got the same WMG message myself...
        http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Fuck you WMG I wanna watch! *shakes fist*
          I make the devil laugh and angels wail. Forever I will reside beyond the pale.

Comment

Major cock tease....

Comment

10-25-1983 The New Music, Canadian TV shows some live footage filmed from an unknown venue along with the interview
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF3C9tzXmuw

10-21-1983 Montreal Forum, Montreal Quebec, Canada Music videos : Trashed - Zero The Hero. The band close ups were filmed during the soundcheck for the above Canada show. Also video director Lyndsey Clennell filmed sabbath from with in the crowd along with crowd shots. While its unknown what all footage exsist from this a few lucky collectors have stated they have more than what was used for the videos.
              http://www.edtrader.net/4.html
              Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Sabbath was still a big band on the Born Again tour so they played all big venues across the States. Some of these venues had those inhouse video systems to project the live show on the screen above the stage or on TV's in the lobby. For instance Capital Center in Largo used to tape every band who played there and as far as I know these were archived. Some of these have surfaced ... like a few from KISS. Those where unearthed by either the management or their rabbit fans. I'm pretty sure somewhere in those archives a nice Sabbath show from the Born Again is waiting to be discovered BUT dont hold your breath on this .... Mr. Iommi is far from interested ...
                When will you show me a sign
                When will you throw me a line

Comment

Originally posted by Arjen View Post
                  Sabbath was still a big band on the Born Again tour so they played all big venues across the States. Some of these venues had those inhouse video systems to project the live show on the screen above the stage or on TV's in the lobby. For instance Capital Center in Largo used to tape every band who played there and as far as I know these were archived. Some of these have surfaced ... like a few from KISS. Those where unearthed by either the management or their rabbit fans. I'm pretty sure somewhere in those archives a nice Sabbath show from the Born Again is waiting to be discovered BUT dont hold your breath on this .... Mr. Iommi is far from interested ...
                  I almost have no doubt there's film out there, just has to be stumbled upon. There is one full show that has been bootlegged highly, but it's audience recorded and terrible quality.

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

At one time someone's account on youtube had several live songs posted, from the Born Again tour. Hopefully some other user will re-post the footage!! It was good seeing Ian with Sabbath, in that era.

Comment

Originally posted by blablabloly View Post
                      This is the only pro-shot video i know from that tour.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caw1_BmgSUE
                      Do you know why they dont filmed a live show???
                      This was one of the best tours.
                      This is WWWAAAAAYYYY CCCCOOOOLLLLLLL

thanks for sharing dude

Comment

Blocked by WMG!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X