Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sound quality of the Seventh Star Deluxe edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound quality of the Seventh Star Deluxe edition?

How's the sound quality of the Deluxe Editions of Seventh Star and Eternal Idol compared to the last release of these albums? Is it greatly improved or about the same?
    I make the devil laugh and angels wail. Forever I will reside beyond the pale.

Hmm.. I can only compare Seventh Star but I would say that the Deluxe Edition sounds little better when compared to the 96 Castle remaster. 96 sounded little flat and 'grey' if you know what I mean. DE has little more bass but it's little softer also. But i would say that it sounds more analogic and lively than 96 remaster.

Comment

In my opinion, there is hardly any difference between the newest re-release and the 1996 Castle remaster...

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwing
        In my opinion, there is hardly any difference between the newest re-release and the 1996 Castle remaster...
        It is from the same exact master tapes. They ARE different remasters, though.
        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

I like Deluxe Edition sounds. probably, the reason is not improved.
          Last edited by kaigans; 10-24-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X