Dave Donato says no to donuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Donato says no to donuts

In the excellent Garry Sharpe-Young's book "Never Say Die! 1979-1997" Donato says this: "...recently I saw some stuff on the internet about me which was just horseshit, just a misinformed guy talking shit about me! All that "Donut" stuff...I don't even like cake!"

Now he's still referred "Donut" in black-sabbath.com Band profiles and timeline-page. Maybe Bill Ward remembered wrong and that was some other singer canditate who ate donuts?

Oh, this is shocking news. I'm afraid this will go down in history as the most confusing disappearance of donuts in the mid-80s :O

Still, I find it quite funny that he says this NOW since they/we have been referring to him as "Donut" like... forever ^^
    "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
    -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
    - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
    http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Working...
    X