Born Again DE in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born Again DE in Australia

Has anyone in Australia bought the Born Again DE? I'm considering getting it off amazon, and I just want to know how people have been getting them (Which seller, UK or US site) and how much they spent on it.
    Well I donít want no preacher telling me about the god in the sky
    No I donít want no one to tell me where Iím gonna go when I die
    I wanna live my life, I donít want people telling me what to do
    I just believe in myself, ícause no one else is true

CD Wow.

May not be the cheapest, but factor in free shipping.

http://www.cdwow.com.au/search?q=bla...rn+again&t=all

Was certainly cheaper than most record stores in Sydney.

Comment

Not is AUS, but I have used CDWOW in the past. They have pretty quick shipping to the US (They ship out of Hong Kong). My only gripe was they used a regular envelope, and the "binding" on the CD's would get smashed, and it leaves a crease in it. The Amazon sellers I have used, have used a padded envelope, and the CD arrives in much better condition.
      "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

It think I'll go with the Amazon seller "Crazy Tiger" because they ship from Australia. Should total to around 25 or less dollars. Thanks you guys for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by H&H View Post
          Not is AUS, but I have used CDWOW in the past. They have pretty quick shipping to the US (They ship out of Hong Kong). My only gripe was they used a regular envelope, and the "binding" on the CD's would get smashed, and it leaves a crease in it. The Amazon sellers I have used, have used a padded envelope, and the CD arrives in much better condition.
          I'm sure they use padded ones now. Never had a problem with anything I've ordered, even when I've ordered box sets.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
            I'm sure they use padded ones now. Never had a problem with anything I've ordered, even when I've ordered box sets.
            Maybe, but the past I speak of is in the past few months, as I have purchased 3 BS DE's from them.
            "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Originally posted by H&H View Post
              Maybe, but the past I speak of is in the past few months, as I have purchased 3 BS DE's from them.
              Fair enough. Keep in mind though, it should take less time to get from Hong Kong to Australia than it would for it to get to the States. That could also be a factor.

Strangely enough, I've purchased 3 of the DE's from them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ochlocracy View Post
                It think I'll go with the Amazon seller "Crazy Tiger" because they ship from Australia. Should total to around 25 or less dollars. Thanks you guys for your help.
                Scratch that. I went with amazon uk. Price with shipping was around AUS $22.

Note: The price was lowered by 3 pounds ONE DAY after I ordered and I wasn't offered any discount. Great.
                Last edited by Ochlocracy; 08-10-2011, 05:08 AM. Reason: Added note.

Comment

always use CD WOW, even complained once the cd case was broken andthey sent another.

Comment

Bit lait now...

Comment

Locksmith Memphis

I think it not be in low range.

Comment

Working...
                      X