Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review of The Seventh Star

http://youtu.be/AcQ_Uc27nk0

Great job again! Now on to the Martin era! By the way your Thrash or Die video was cool! Wish there were bands like that when in Melbourne Fl.!!!!

Comment

Kick ass job, man. Now get your hands on Tony Martin era! THAT is what I'm talking 'bout!
      Can't you see what I see
      You and I victims of Their word
      As the master of power
      Try to poison our world
      ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Your enthusiasm is infectious. Nice job!

Comment

Awesome fuckin' shit man! If I come across any Seventh Star haters, I'll send them that link, and your review can set them the fuck straight!! Cheers!!!
          We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

Man... When I heard Glenn singing "It's the call... of the Seventh Star..." made me remember how much I love that song. I could listen to just that part of the chorus over and over for hours, the melody and message is just haunting. Great review, I disagree on some things but still great stuff! Looking forward to Eternal Idol and the others :D
            "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
            -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
            - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
            http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Originally posted by wadzilla1974 View Post
              Great job again! Now on to the Martin era! By the way your Thrash or Die video was cool! Wish there were bands like that when in Melbourne Fl.!!!!
              Thank you, Wadzilla! We are planning a florida tour so we might be hitting up there near your area. would love for you to come out!

Ray Rules, I'm primed to talk about the martin era!

Fuckyeah, Axe Fiend! Stap them down and make them watch it Clockwork Orange style!

Thanks Monster Boy and Joseph. Eternal Idol will be up next week.

Comment

Finished with my viewing cause I need Sabbath on my mind. See what I did there? Anyway, that review as two notches better then Born Again, you really bought your A Game on this one. The Lita Ford footage was priceless but cringe worthy after hearing she sold the ring. It makes you wish Tony won that whole engagement ring tiff. When you do Eternal Idol, I hope you do a side by side of Ray Gillen and Tony Martin tracks, now that Ray finally got a foot hold with his miraculous voice of his onto an album, albeit Deluxe version. Cheers bro, have a swig of Jack on me.
                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                  I hope you do a side by side of Ray Gillen and Tony Martin tracks, now that Ray finally got a foot hold with his miraculous voice of his onto an album, albeit Deluxe version. Cheers bro, have a swig of Jack on me.
                  AMEM to that!

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                  I hope you do a side by side of Ray Gillen and Tony Martin tracks, now that Ray finally got a foot hold with his miraculous voice of his onto an album, albeit Deluxe version. Cheers bro, have a swig of Jack on me.
                  AMEM to that!
                  Can't you see what I see
                  You and I victims of Their word
                  As the master of power
                  Try to poison our world
                  ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

well, i already filmed it last night and due to time could not to the side to side review. But I did talk about them both and put a few songs from the ray demos. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X