No announcement yet.

What Do You Think Of Born Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My faves off the album; Thrashed, Disturbing The Priest, Zero The Hero and The Fallen (such a shame that it wasn't included on the original release, but luckily we got it on the Deluxe edition)
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      They're all good, but I'd say Zero The Hero's my favorite.
      I like Zero the Hero, but Disturbing the Priest was the first post Ozzy Sabbath song I heard.
      You tried to suppress me
      But nothing holds me down
      Just when you think you're happy
      I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
        I like Zero the Hero, but Disturbing the Priest was the first post Ozzy Sabbath song I heard.
        Nice one, it's a killer song.

For me it was Children Of The Sea.

Comment

• What do I think? I think it's incredible! Been listening to it regularly for 33 years.

My theory about many/most that don't like it is based on thinking Ian Gillan was a strange fit because he was in Deep Purple. These bands aren't really that different, so I don't see why that gets in people's way. If Ian Gillan had been some unknown singer, many of those same people would be raving about this great new singer Sabbath got! You have a great singer, legendary guitarist, great bassist and great drummer playing some really fantastic songs. What's not to like?!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            For me it's a perfect 10.
            Same!

Comment

Working...
            X