Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Huges-era song would you have Gillan doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Huges-era song would you have Gillan doing?

The next one'll be "Which Fenholt-era song would you have Donut Donato doing?"
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Danger Zone
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

If this was 1988 I would have to pick In for the Kill. Ian's vocals would sound great on that one.
      Robert McAfee

Comment

Either Burn or Holy Man. This Time Around gets a close third.
        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Originally posted by rmdouglas27 View Post
          If this was 1988 I would have to pick In for the Kill. Ian's vocals would sound great on that one.
          I agree with you that this song, though not near my favorite on the album, would be the best match for Ian Gillan. I really would love to hear him sing that... well at least we got to hear Tony Martin do "Heart Like a Wheel", gotta say that was quite unexpected :D

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
          The next one'll be "Which Fenholt-era song would you have Donut Donato doing?"
          Definitely "Dark Side of Love". He would sound silly on any other song.
          "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
          -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
          - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
          http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

I dont like Seventh Star, but it would be cool to hear some of the Fused material sung by Ian. Perhaps something like "The Spell."
            The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

In For The Kill and Turn To Stone.

Comment

The title track, Seventh Star.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Stranger To Love and Seventh Star

Comment

hello guys nice thread i am so happy

Comment

No stranger to love

Comment

Working...
                      X