Source for Ian quote about Disturbing the Priest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for Ian quote about Disturbing the Priest

Does anyone recognize this quote from Ian about naming Disturbing The Priest and how they were disturbing choir practices next door? “it was out of nothing but respect for the fact that they were having choir practice.” I think it comes from a video interview, but I can't seem to find it. Any leads on this one?
    Thanks!

The Story Of Black Sabbath Volume 2
    "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
    ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesWearBoots View Post
      The Story Of Black Sabbath Volume 2
      I just watched the Born Again section of that video (12:44 to 14:40) and it's not there. Is there another part I'm missing?

Comment

Originally posted by nolanstolz View Post
        I just watched the Born Again section of that video (12:44 to 14:40) and it's not there. Is there another part I'm missing?
        I'm almost certain it was on there, I'd have to check myself.
        "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
        ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

I found this on YouTube:

Watch it from 7:30 on and it tells the story of Disturbing The Priest, I know I had this on DVD or VHS, just can't find it at the moment, hope this helps you.
          ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesWearBoots View Post
            I found this on YouTube:

Watch it from 7:30 on and it tells the story of Disturbing The Priest, I know I had this on DVD or VHS, just can't find it at the moment, hope this helps you.
            Thanks. I have a feeling the quote comes from the video of Ian with the all black background (a clip of it at 7:40 in the video you posted). That Born Again doc is a compilation of videos, but the compiler doesn't give credit, so I'm not sure of the sources she ("Amanda Baggett") used. I also recognize the video of Tony in the right side of the frame and the guitar in the left frame (7:47), but I can't remember the name of it.

As far as The Black Sabbath Story Vol. 2, I'll pop in my VHS and check again.

Comment

Maybe check out some of his parts it the Rock Family Trees series, i don't remember...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5X5bZsPUsA
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Working...
              X