Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

That time Tony Iommi told me that the first guitar he ever wanted was a Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That time Tony Iommi told me that the first guitar he ever wanted was a Strat

audio excerpt from my 1984 interview with Tony Iommi during the Born Again tour

https://earofnewt.com/2016/07/30/tha...d-was-a-strat/

Originally posted by the newt View Post
    audio excerpt from my 1984 interview with Tony Iommi during the Born Again tour

https://earofnewt.com/2016/07/30/tha...d-was-a-strat/
    Thanks for posting Newt, I always look forward to listening to your interviews.

I didn't think Born Again had poor ticket sales, I thought they were sold out shows or something to that effect.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Thanks for posting Newt, I always look forward to listening to your interviews.

I didn't think Born Again had poor ticket sales, I thought they were sold out shows or something to that effect.
      thanks O.I.D. I could be wrong about poor ticket sales, but I could be right. It was a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by the newt View Post
        thanks O.I.D. I could be wrong about poor ticket sales, but I could be right. It was a while ago
        One never knows Newt.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
        X