Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That time Tony Iommi told me that the first guitar he ever wanted was a Strat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That time Tony Iommi told me that the first guitar he ever wanted was a Strat

    audio excerpt from my 1984 interview with Tony Iommi during the Born Again tour


    https://earofnewt.com/2016/07/30/tha...d-was-a-strat/

  • #2
    Originally posted by the newt View Post
    audio excerpt from my 1984 interview with Tony Iommi during the Born Again tour


    https://earofnewt.com/2016/07/30/tha...d-was-a-strat/
    Thanks for posting Newt, I always look forward to listening to your interviews.

    I didn't think Born Again had poor ticket sales, I thought they were sold out shows or something to that effect.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Thanks for posting Newt, I always look forward to listening to your interviews.

      I didn't think Born Again had poor ticket sales, I thought they were sold out shows or something to that effect.
      thanks O.I.D. I could be wrong about poor ticket sales, but I could be right. It was a while ago

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by the newt View Post
        thanks O.I.D. I could be wrong about poor ticket sales, but I could be right. It was a while ago
        One never knows Newt.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

        Comment

        Working...
        X