Hot Line - 2/5
    Keep It Warm - 4/5

Leave a comment:

• Fuki
    replied
    Re: BORN AGAIN RANKING!!!!!!!!

Trashed: Very Good Opener, I like it --- 5/5 Points
    Stonehenge: Nice Instrumental --- 3/5 Points
    Disturbing the Priest: I don't understand the lyrics, so its useless --- 1/5
    The Dark: It's a Intro for a good song, so --- 5/5 Points
    Zero the Hero: Fantastic! --- 5/5 Points
    Digital Bitch: okay... --- 2/5 Points
    Born Again: Nice Softie --- 4/5
    Hot Line: mmmhhh --- 2/5
    Keep it warm: nice but not too good --- 3/5

So i give... 6 POINTS TO THE ALBUM

Leave a comment:

• Hell_Awaits
    replied

[ QUOTE ]
    hmm...8/10...I, like few but also many others, love the cover in it's relation to the title of the album. also, almost the whole album got me as good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree the title born again with the baby devil is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• rar
    replied

on a side note, i've never found anything horribly wrong with the production...my $0.02

Leave a comment:

• rar
    replied

hmm...8/10...I, like few but also many others, love the cover in it's relation to the title of the album. also, almost the whole album got me as good.

Leave a comment:

• Machado
    replied

7/10 great songs, but -1 for the cover -1 for the mix -1 for the too many screams from Gillan.

Leave a comment:

• BloodshotGtr
    replied

10. This album is amazing and I love most of the riffs on it. A lot of people just have to learn to appreciate every lineup. Being a guitar player, I enjoy all of Iommi's riffs and the way the other musicians complement them. I really like Iommi's distortion sound on this album.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Jarboe
    replied

I give it a 9/10,in fact it is one of my favorite Sabbath Albums!I especially like Zero The Hero,Keep It Warm & Disturbing The Priest!I think Hot Line could be considered a filler.....maybe.
    Just my opinion! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Take Care
    Jeff

Leave a comment:

• ComputerGod
    replied

[ QUOTE ]
    8/10

I like this record.

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave a comment:

• RLP4ever
    replied

Oh, I forgot...5/10 from me.

Leave a comment:

• RLP4ever
    replied

Overall, I still feel quite bitterly disappointed by this album...I had quite high expectations of 'Born Again' as it seemed such an exciting situation to have Ian Gillan, a singer that I've always greatly admired and enjoyed, on this Sabbath album. Yet to me, 'Born Again' turned out be an extremely mediocre and somewhat irritatingly stupid record. Ian Gillan mostly sings with impressive ferocity and verve. His screaming and yelling abilities are legendary. But Ian sure did ruin this aspect of his style by going for an excessive overkill with the sreaming throughout this record. It was almost like silly self-parody. I wasn't impressed at all by that. Then the absolutely ludicrous lyrics of most of the songs, the pathetic sound production, some pretty average playing by Tony's sky-high standards, the generic opener 'Trashed', two dull and disposable intro tunes, an asinine song like 'Digital Bitch' all combine to make me unhappy with this record. I must admit that I sort of enjoy 'Disturbing the Priest', 'Zero the Hero', and to a lesser extent the title track and 'Keep It Warm'. I don't know how the band truly feel about this album today, but I reckon 'Born Again' might just be a thoroughly forgettable 'one-night stand' between Gillan and Sabbath.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I love this album! I even saw this tour - one of the loudest shows I've ever seen! I give it a 9/10, only because the production sux ass!

Leave a comment:

• UnderTheSun
    replied

TYR is my favorite album. If I would give Born Again the same rating I would give for TYR that would've been strange wouldn't it?

(Sorry for the late reply)

Leave a comment:

• Petoria000
    replied

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    9/10

Doing it the Rover way: -0,5 for Disturbing the Preist and -0,5 because I simply prefer TYR more. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I can say though, that I like this record more than any Ozzy era record.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you compare Born Again to Tyr??

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't compare them. I just meant I like the songs on TYR overall more than on Born Again.

<font color="black"> This is a dark message hidden in the enternal void... </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

But what does TYR have anything to do with Born Again...

Leave a comment:

• UnderTheSun
    replied

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    9/10

Doing it the Rover way: -0,5 for Disturbing the Preist and -0,5 because I simply prefer TYR more. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I can say though, that I like this record more than any Ozzy era record.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you compare Born Again to Tyr??

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't compare them. I just meant I like the songs on TYR overall more than on Born Again.

<font color="black"> This is a dark message hidden in the enternal void... </font>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X