No announcement yet.

BORN AGAIN RANKING!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3/5 for me. The second side, really falls flat in terms of songwriting, with the exception of the title track. While Side A is kicking butt, the second is just meh....

Comment

Originally posted by tsimisde View Post
      3/5 for me. The second side, really falls flat in terms of songwriting, with the exception of the title track. While Side A is kicking butt, the second is just meh....
      Agreed. Side one buries side two.

Comment

I give the album 7,5 of 10.
        My song ranking:

1.Disturbing the priest
        2.Trashed
        3.Zero the hero
        4.Born again
        5.Digital bitch
        6.Keep it warm
        7.Hot line
        8.Stonehenge
        Last edited by Kennyz; 05-06-2020, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tsimisde View Post
          5 out of 5 for me because of the second side, it's perfect
          Keep it warm one of my favorite songs

Comment

Originally posted by ronn View Post

5 out of 5 for me because of the second side, it's perfect
            Keep it warm one of my favorite songs
            Keep It Warm top 9 SABBATH track ,, top 9 all time track ....

Comment

Keep it warm is a good song, just not as good as Disturbing the priest.

Comment

I love the entire album, both sides, so much so, that I have various releases of it, two vinyl, Gold stamped promos with certificate inside, cassette, and Heywood Edition thanks to Maestro, '96 Castle Communications CD, the demos with The Fallen, thanks to Doc and the Deluxe Edition thanks to Doc, and the Black and Purple box set that comes with the bootleg, T-shirt, pen and certificate, all housed in a beautiful Black box, with silver lettering.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

6/10 unless they remixed the bloody thing. It's a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKEST LIGHT View Post
                    6/10 unless they remixed the bloody thing. It's a mess.
                    I love the production , much like Forbidden , the production sets a mood that speaks to me .... Tremendous stuff!

Comment

I'd rate Born Again a 3 out 5.
                      you got a killer scene there, man...

http://10000years.bandcamp.com
                      http://www.facebook.com/TenThousandyrs
                      http://www.facebook.com/DVRSweden

Comment

8 out of 10. Its a great album. Purely evil and cheesy at the same time! I cannot get enough of it!

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

I love the production , much like Forbidden , the production sets a mood that speaks to me .... Tremendous stuff!
                          Exactly Doc, the production has never bothered me on neither of those albums, love them just the way they are.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

I'll rate BA 8/10. Regarding remixing the album, last I heard, Tony Iommi stated that they 'have about 5 tracks' when he discussed finding/obtaining the missing multi track tapes for BA. I've only ever had the album on vinyl, so am hoping a complete remix of it will be able to happen someday. Regarding the cover, I've never had a major problem with it and I agree with others that it suits the name of the album.

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
                              I'll rate BA 8/10. Regarding remixing the album, last I heard, Tony Iommi stated that they 'have about 5 tracks' when he discussed finding/obtaining the missing multi track tapes for BA. I've only ever had the album on vinyl, so am hoping a complete remix of it will be able to happen someday. Regarding the cover, I've never had a major problem with it and I agree with others that it suits the name of the album.

Ted
                              I've always liked the cover and the production doesn't bother me, bu if it gets remixed I'll buy it as I buy everything Sabbath, the album cover to me I regard it as an Iconic Sabbath album cover, along with Vol.4 and Never Say Die! and the most beautiful one of all, the eponymous cover.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I've always liked the cover and the production doesn't bother me, bu if it gets remixed I'll buy it as I buy everything Sabbath, the album cover to me I regard it as an Iconic Sabbath album cover, along with Vol.4 and Never Say Die! and the most beautiful one of all, the eponymous cover.
                                I believe the production on BA is pretty solid too but as I've heard on YouTube, it could be much better. I also regard it as an iconic Sabbath album cover but I would place it alongside the Sabbath Bloody Sabbath cover as well as their debut album cover.

Ted

Comment

Working...
                                X