Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Why the SEVENTH Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why the SEVENTH Star

[ QUOTE ]
    Actually in the bible 666 is used to describe the Roman leader Nero. who i guess killed more then his fair share of christians. THis is just something I saw on the history channel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know this refered to Nero too but I think this rather unlikely as the Bible refers to a period supposed to go from the beginning of times to the death and rebirth of Christ. And Nero came to power a few years after that, making any reference to him n the Bible very unlikely.

In the Apocalypse book by St John at the end of the Bible, it is said that the antichrist who will lead the great beast for the battle of the end of the world will bear on his nead the number 666. But guess at the time with all his killings, tortures and such, Nero could have been seen as a good match for the antichrist.
    Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies don’t use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of “Dehumanizer”.
    "Black Sabbath : la Bęte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      his name was Nero?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.. Nero... Nero Kalem [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Can't you see what I see
      You and I victims of Their word
      As the master of power
      Try to poison our world
      ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        his name was Nero?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.. Nero... Nero Kalem [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Can't you see what I see
        You and I victims of Their word
        As the master of power
        Try to poison our world
        ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

that's why I noticed it lol
          -rar

Comment

that's why I noticed it lol
            -rar

Comment

hehehhehe fuck i don´t think about number 7 any time hahahah
              man it is true Glenn is the number 7.
              Fucking crazy. But IOMMI is IOMMI and whata fuck really mysterious.

Comment

hehehhehe fuck i don´t think about number 7 any time hahahah
                man it is true Glenn is the number 7.
                Fucking crazy. But IOMMI is IOMMI and whata fuck really mysterious.

Comment

I think it’s some kind of Indian mysticism.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I always thought that it was if you enter our Solar System from the outside, Earth is the seventh planet(star) as you go towards the Sun.
                    Just like the Jimi Hendrix song Third Stone From The Sun refers to Earth as the third stone(planet) from the Sun going the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by led sabbath View Post
                      I always thought that it was if you enter our Solar System from the outside, Earth is the seventh planet(star) as you go towards the Sun.
                      Just like the Jimi Hendrix song Third Stone From The Sun refers to Earth as the third stone(planet) from the Sun going the other way.
                      No it has to do with Indian mysticism, plus Doc just reinforced it by telling me that’s why the bootleg Star Of India is called just that, Star Of India.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by Petoria000 View Post
                        At that time Glenn wasnt in "Sabbath", so the vocalist thing doesnt really work. Plus I dont even know how you could include Fenholt.

Maybe ask the man himself for Ask Tony 5.
                        Tony "IDK, lol!"

I never saw less interest in answering questions than TI on AT5.

Comment

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                          Tony "IDK, lol!"

I never saw less interest in answering questions than TI on AT5.
                          What is AT5?

Comment

IDK, Ask Tony something something...

Point is, Tony is not very forthcoming about much of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              What is AT5?
                              It was a feature on the Iommi messageboard where you could ask Tony questions and then he would answer them if he could, or wanted to. Ask Tony 5 was in 2009 and the last one, Ask Tony 6, was in 2014. You need to sign in to see the archives, but here's the link anyway:

http://iommimessageboard.invisionzon...p?showforum=14

Comment

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                                IDK, Ask Tony something something...

Point is, Tony is not very forthcoming about much of anything.
                                Absolutely spot-on W_T_B! Well stated.

Comment

Working...
                                X