Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which era or eras of Black Sabbath are you currently into?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try listening to them!
    The whole album is great, Sins Of The Father!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I've been listening to Sabotage Tech Ecstasy and Never Say Die lately
      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
      R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
        I've been listening to Sabotage Tech Ecstasy and Never Say Die lately
        Nice! The end of the Ozzy era...I miss those albums! Usually these days I either listen to stuff from Eternal Idol Seventh Star or Dehumanizer, so listening to more of the Ozzy era is due for me pretty much.
        ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Nice! The end of the Ozzy era...I miss those albums! Usually these days I either listen to stuff from Eternal Idol Seventh Star or Dehumanizer, so listening to more of the Ozzy era is due for me pretty much.
          Well 70sOBS, you certainly can't go wrong with Dehumanizer. Fantastic album, and for me the last truly great one they made.

Comment

Originally posted by A Sabbath Historian View Post

Well 70sOBS, you certainly can't go wrong with Dehumanizer. Fantastic album, and for me the last truly great one they made.
            The last truly great one they made was 13 double album and The End.
            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-12-2020, 10:38 AM.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by A Sabbath Historian View Post

Aah, nice to know! I personally dig Forbidden alot, which released afterwards, but yea Dehumanizer's no slouch.

Comment

Historian is correct on Dehumanizer being extra special .... in fact I would rate it with the highest releases in the world .... example if Dehumanizer is a 10 , and it is , that would make the very best Rush , Beatles , Maiden , etc releases a solid 6 ..... That would put The Eternal Idol at a 9.99 ,, Seventh Star at a 9.8 ..... as for all the post Dehumanizer Sabbath records -

Cross Purposes 9.7

Forbidden 9.8

8th Star 9.6

Reunion 2 track ep 9

Iommi 10 , tied with the best releases in the world

DEP 9.6

Fused 9.999

Dio Years 3 track ep 9.3

TDYK 9.7

WhoCares 2 track ep 9.2

13 9.8

Sabbath never fails to deliver!!

Comment

I think 13 was a good closure to the band’s career, including The End and the bonus tracks from 13.

Comment

Discovered the Seventh Star demos and downloaded them too. To my surprise, they're different from the Jeff Fenholt audition. I really like how certain tracks have different arrangements compared to the final album. But in general, it's great to have instrumental versions of these songs, because the music in them is absolutely top tier if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                    X