Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which era or eras of Black Sabbath are you currently into?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Hey 70’s, hope you’re well brother!

I've been listening to Never Say Die! Boots I have another show coming soon, The Niagara Falls NY show.

How did you like The Devil You Know?
    Thanks, I'm well!

Nice choices! That bootleg, the Niagra Falls NY, is a nice one to listen to.

I'll admit, I forgot to listen to it >.< but I'm working on it right now, listening to Atom and Evil currently. Dio's voice is still great after all those years, and the music is pretty sinister sounding, which I dig! It sounds fresh, inspired. I hope to listen to the album in full!
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

Thanks, I'm well!

Nice choices! That bootleg, the Niagra Falls NY, is a nice one to listen to.

I'll admit, I forgot to listen to it >.< but I'm working on it right now, listening to Atom and Evil currently. Dio's voice is still great after all those years, and the music is pretty sinister sounding, which I dig! It sounds fresh, inspired. I hope to listen to the album in full!
      When you do let me know 70’s!
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

oh I just heard the 1978 Niagra Falls show, what do you think was the best show from 1978?

Comment

Originally posted by Dehumanizer3000 View Post
          oh I just heard the 1978 Niagra Falls show, what do you think was the best show from 1978?
          So far Il like the Newcastle and Shock Wave over Texas shows best and the Philadelphia Civic Arena 09/02/78 show.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Just got my Niagara Falls Show will be listening to that tomorrow.

Comment

TDYK was pretty awesome! It had that Sabbath flavor to it. I gotta listen to the album more for certain songs to grow on me, but my initial impression of the whole album was very positive.

Comment

TDYK was pretty awesome! It had that Sabbath flavor to it. I gotta listen to the album more for certain songs to grow on me, but my initial impression of the whole album was very positive.
                Great Sabbath album, possibly their heaviest.
                Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-24-2020, 03:53 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Listening to Born Again in the full right now...really starting to grow on me. Music is really top tier for me, that combo of Iommi Butler and Ward never gets old! Gillan does a great job with vocals.

Comment

Listening to Born Again in the full right now...really starting to grow on me. Music is really top tier for me, that combo of Iommi Butler and Ward never gets old! Gillan does a great job with vocals.
                    Zero The Hero, classic Sabbath.

Comment

In a Sabotage mood recently, Hole in the Sky, Symptom of the Universe, Megalomania and Supertzar are magical songs. The entire album I'd say is magical, my most favorite of the Sabbath albums out there.

Comment

In a Sabotage mood recently, Hole in the Sky, Symptom of the Universe, Megalomania and Supertzar are magical songs. The entire album I'd say is magical, my most favorite of the Sabbath albums out there.
                        Megalomania is in my top 5 all time favorite Sabbath and outside of Sabbath favorite songs, cause after all all of my favorite songs are Sabbath!

Comment

Taking in the first Black Sabbath album after not listening to it in the full in a long time. It's relaxing to take in it's simplicity. It's aged really well as well. The song Black Sabbath speaks for itself. It's really cool hearing all 4 Sabs perform in The Wizard. The ending to N.I.B. still has a great impact on me whenether I listen to it. Warning is a fantastic cover of a great song.

Comment

Taking in the first Black Sabbath album after not listening to it in the full in a long time. It's relaxing to take in it's simplicity. It's aged really well as well. The song Black Sabbath speaks for itself. It's really cool hearing all 4 Sabs perform in The Wizard. The ending to N.I.B. still has a great impact on me whenether I listen to it. Warning is a fantastic cover of a great song.
                            Absolutely love the first album, the album that started it all, Warning is possibly one of my favorite songs on the album.
                            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-30-2020, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Absolutely love the first album, the album that started it all, Warning is possibly one of my favorite songs on the album.
                              Agreed! Love the first album and Warning!

Comment

Working...
                              X