New Bill Ward Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bill Ward Website

I finally got around to overhauling my first website (other than this Sabbath site). Check it out:

http://www.billward.com

Let me know what you think.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

a website site cant get any better. nice selection of mp3 interviews
    Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

any chance you'll get around to updating and working on the Cozy Powell site?

Comment

Well frig.

I didn't know Bill liked bands like In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, COB, etc. That's awesome.
        Last edited by The Butt; 03-09-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelWayne View Post
          any chance you'll get around to updating and working on the Cozy Powell site?
          What's to update at this point? Not much new happens.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Damn shame that the forums there had to go, but I wholeheartedly understand the logic.

Thanks for all of your work, Joe. An artist like Bill Ward is lucky to have such high caliber people carrying water for him.

Comment

Originally posted by J Hillenburg View Post
              Damn shame that the forums there had to go, but I wholeheartedly understand the logic.
              When I turned them off, the last post previous to that was eight weeks. That's eight weeks with zero posts. It was time.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
                What's to update at this point? Not much new happens.
                well obviously, but the site is so 90's design and could use some "revamping" and surely there could be more to add to the site as far actual content. Cozy is a legendary guitarist. Seems kinda sad that his lasting memory to fans and to potential new ones would be a website of a couple of pages.

Comment

I actually went to it the other day before I read this thread to buy a copy of When the Bough Breaks.

Looks good!

Comment

yeah Im debating on buying that Straws cd... I really liked that song, and it sucks I never saved the mp3 when it was posted...but money is tight

Comment

Very cool, great work! Great to see Bill doing music and keeping in touch with Sabbath appreciaters

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelWayne View Post
                        Cozy is a legendary guitarist.
                        Oh? lol

Maybe an idea might be to throw up some of those YouTube clips now and again... My fave to date is the Gary Moore "Back On The Streets" performance w Gorham, Lynott and Airey. Cozy totally drills it.

All the best,
                        PAULIE
                        http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UoulA6r90n...ill%2Bward.JPG

Comment

Working...
                        X