Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-year-old plays "Crazy Train"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMD_L...layer_embedded

That kid looks genuinely shocked and so pleased to meet Ozzy. That was very cool to see, and very cool of Ozzy.

Indeed very cool of Ozzy. That kid was awesome!!! Rock on
    http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

The main difference is, that kid can't sing YET and Ozzy can't sing ANYMORE.
      How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
      --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Those guys in the background playing bass and drums better watch out or Sharon Osbourne will have them removed from this video.
        How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
        --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Damn! I suck. this 9 year old is better then me. Zakk you better watch out.
          Last edited by fishtowner; 06-04-2009, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Yeah, goog performance especially conidering his age. Yes much Better than Zakk (you propably have noticed that Im not exactly a fan of his playing ). I dont want to sound envy (which I am a bit ) but usually these child phenomenons are pushed by demanding parents, who make them play every day untill theyre fingers are numb, just to be famous. And then usually happens a stop in development or maybe even "degeneration". And if you are forced you dont t enjoy it, and thats THE most important thing in music. Thats why you dont hear about these child talents after years have passed. But Im not saying that its the case in here, that kid might just be extraordinary talented and has a genuine interest towards heavyrock music.
            "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
            "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
            "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

I bet this kid is likely to go places.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                Those guys in the background playing bass and drums better watch out or Sharon Osbourne will have them removed from this video.
                Beat me to it!
                May 16, 2010. RIP, RJD.

Comment

It was funny hearing it in japanese.

Comment

Little bastard doesn't deserve that V.

Comment

He already has his own sharon. That being his mom.

Comment

Working...
                      X