No announcement yet.

limited edition dio boxset for sale on his own site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure how to check order status; I ordered mine on Feb. 22nd, didn't hear anything from them until March 13th when they sent me an email apologizing for the delay and asking if I still wanted it because its PAL encoded.

Obviously I said "send it!" and on the 15th I received an email stating my order shipped.

Good luck, I get the impression they were overwhelmed with orders, hopefully they have that worked out by this point.
    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Did the box set come shrinkwrapped? Is it a pull out box like ROH or a cardboard sleve like the Symptom of the Universe box set or a box with a lid like the 70s replica collection? I'm so excited I'm going to explode. Details, details!
      Last edited by BunnyPink; 03-18-2010, 08:12 AM.

Comment

It came shrink wrapped, with the cert of authenticity attached to the outside of the shrink. It's a pull out box sort of like ROH..the CDs and stuff pull out of the box, but its not a box-in-a-box.

Comment

nice to see some pictures of it!.

i had confirmation that mine had been posted the other day, would expect it next week in the uk maybe.

Comment

are there any extra tracks on the Elektra single?

I heard some rumblings of a few live tracks?

Comment

Mine doesn't contain any extra tracks.

Comment

Got mine today , No.139 ....
                nice little pack , just listened to Electra and so far I cant hear anything special about it ....
                the certificate and Postcards are cool though , a nice addition to my precious Dio collection

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                  Got mine today , No.139 ....
                  nice little pack , just listened to Electra and so far I cant hear anything special about it ....
                  the certificate and Postcards are cool though , a nice addition to my precious Dio collection
                  Looks they are shipping out by world region. Middle East seems to be getting theirs first. I'm in South America so we might be at the tail end. I'm looking forward to it. I hope they didn't oversell like the Hammersmith.

Comment

Originally posted by BunnyPink View Post
                    Looks they are shipping out by world region. Middle East seems to be getting theirs first. I'm in South America so we might be at the tail end. I'm looking forward to it. I hope they didn't oversell like the Hammersmith.
                    Nope , I had the package sent to an address I own in the U.S where it is forwareded by courier to my place here in Dubai .....

Comment

mine arrived today, a nice little box of stuff.

number 159.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

actually, i noticed that the catalogue number was "dio 1".

i wonder if this means there will be follow up similar items in the future. from what i read on the dio site demand was good for this boxset so i don't see why there couldn't be more.

Comment

Originally posted by evil weevil View Post
                        there's been a Dio 1 before!

check

http://www.dio.net/biography/discogr...May1983_7.html

A:

Holy Diver

B:

Evil Eyes

Comment

Box

Thanks for the pics !!!

Mine didn't arrive yet, but I guess Europe will be served this week, can't wait !!!

By the way: I wouldn't give anything to the set being called Dio 1, as they only needed a name, no intention to do a two.

Just my 2 cents.
                          www.distant-past.ch
                          www.emerald.ch

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                            Okay! Let the race begin!
                            I win! Just got #190!!!

Three hurras for the Portuguese post

Comment

Oh bugger!

I hope mine will arrive this week too then. Can't wait!

Comment

Hey Guys

Mine arrived on Saturday and I got number 150. If any of you guys are members of the Dio forum could you stick your box set numbers over there as I am trying to track where the sets are ending up.

Cheers

Oli

Comment

Working...
                                X