• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&H
    replied
    Originally posted by OliRocks View Post
    Hi Guys

I am trying to keep a record of all the Tournado sets around the globe so could you please email either PM me here on email me at Oli@killscore.co.uk with:

Your user name
    Your location (just town/city and state/country)
    Your set number
    Is it signed

Oli
    H&H (Mark)
    Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Yes it's signed

Leave a comment:

• RedZero
    replied
    659 is the last signed copy I have details on, first unsigned is 728. But there is no info on any between those two numbers.
    Is 659 still the last signed one you have and 728 the first unsigned one? I'm curious what the last one he signed was.

Leave a comment:

• OliRocks
    replied
    Nice one! Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• kamikazetom
    replied
    Hi Oli - I have number 483 - signed & I am in Dallas tx

Leave a comment:

• OliRocks
    replied
    Thanks Nuoni and Blackblood, really appreciate your info!

Anymore for anymore??

Leave a comment:

• blackblood
    replied
    Mine is N 830
    Unsigned
    From Modena, Italy

Leave a comment:

• nunoni
    replied
    I forgot to put it here, here it goes: mine is 190, signed

Leave a comment:

• OliRocks
    replied
    Originally posted by Relic View Post
    So far, what might be the highest numbered signed copy that you have come across?
    659 is the last signed copy I have details on, first unsigned is 728. But there is no info on any between those two numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Relic
    replied
    think its still in an early stage to get published
    So far, what might be the highest numbered signed copy that you have come across?

Leave a comment:

• OliRocks
    replied
    Cheers Charger, thanks for the email and sorry for the delay in my reply on here!

The list is growing slowly.........seems a great number are now appearing on ebay and such like but if anyone here has now got a copy please let me have your details. I think its still in an early stage to get published but happy to supply a copy to Joe if you think this is the right place to have it.......

Cheers everyone

Oli

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Just sent you an E-mail Oli!

Leave a comment:

• OliRocks
    replied
    Most up to date info I have is that 659 was signed but 728 isnt........I am hoping more people provide me their details so I can narrow this down yet further in the coming weeks. I will keep you posted!

If anyone has received a set recently please let me have your info so I can add you to my growing list of information.

Many thanks

Oli

Leave a comment:

• Relic
    replied
    Originally posted by RedZero View Post
    I assume Dio signed them in numerical order so the last ones were the #700's.
    That would make sense. He probably signed them in order, maybe a batch of 100 or so at a time. Mine is in the low 500s and I ordered pretty late.

Leave a comment:

• RedZero
    replied
    Originally posted by Relic View Post
    That's right. The box set itself is sealed and the numbered certificate was taped onto it as an afterthought to help sell them since the tour had been cancelled. All of the certificates are numbered from 1 to 1500, but we'll probably never know how many actually got signed.
    I assume Dio signed them in numerical order so the last ones were the #700's. Anything over #750 should be scrutinized as a possible forged signature. This would mean the 1,500 limited edition run only has about 40% of them signed. The signed ones are the ultra-rare ones. I'm sure Niji knows the exact cutoff number.

Leave a comment:

• Relic
    replied
    Originally posted by Charger View Post
    No it means that Ronnie didn't get the chance to sign all of them before he passed away. Wendy said so.
    That's right. The box set itself is sealed and the numbered certificate was taped onto it as an afterthought to help sell them since the tour had been cancelled. All of the certificates are numbered from 1 to 1500, but we'll probably never know how many actually got signed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X