Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgive me if this is old news, but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me if this is old news, but.....

In this vid, Ozzy's band has two guitars? It look's werid with Ozzy stading in front of two guitars, and why is this? does anyone know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s6Hn...eature=related

Isn't it Adam Wakeman? I don't know for sure though.

I guess Ozzy needs two guys to replace Zakk...which I can surely understand.

Comment

Wakeman...multitasker.... keyboard, guitars on the sabbath tracks, sandwiches, shiatsu...

Seems they have a good dynamic....hope to go to Texas next year 2 c them...

I want this and Flying High in Itunes for Xmas...

Mackie
      Corinthians 5:7 . "we walk by faith, not by sight"
      http://www.reverbnation.com/theautumnghosts

Comment

When I saw Ozzy and saw Wakeman on the stage I had no clue who it was. Then I realized it was Wakeman. Good idea for him to play rhythm on the Sabbath tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post

Originally posted by TheEtherCult View Post
          Wakeman...multitasker.... keyboard, guitars on the sabbath tracks, sandwiches, shiatsu...

Seems they have a good dynamic....hope to go to Texas next year 2 c them...

I want this and Flying High in Itunes for Xmas...

Mackie
          Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
          When I saw Ozzy and saw Wakeman on the stage I had no clue who it was. Then I realized it was Wakeman. Good idea for him to play rhythm on the Sabbath tracks.
          OK thanks guys, shows how good Mr. Iommi is then really doesn't it? But Geoff Nicholls I think? did play the riff of "Snowblind" while he played the solo, during the reunion tours. and a few other songs.

Comment

Yes Geoff did also play rythm guitar on some songs too...but he wasn't ever really on stage...he was visible during the Forbidden tour though on the far left (Neil's) side of the stage.

Comment

Yes Geoff did also play rythm guitar on some songs too...but he wasn't ever really on stage...he was visible during the Forbidden tour though on the far left (Neil's) side of the stage.
              I love Geoff, he's one of my favourite keyboardists. And for being the second longest member in Sabbath, I can't believe he never turned to Tony and said "I wanna be on the stage now, I want my name on the albums." Stuff like that, I don't think he is credited on the albums is he? maybe on the Martin era ones? not to sure.

Comment

He's credited...on every album...including Reunion.

Comment

He's credited...on every album...including Reunion.
                  Really.....I feel such a idiot, I will have to go back to the albums and have a look!

Comment

Heh. It happens to the best of us at times...memory's a bitch.

Comment

Heh. It happens to the best of us at times...memory's a bitch.
                      lol

Comment

Thanks for posting anyway, gave me the idea to look for where he's playing and. He'll be playing in Nashville in Feb. so looks like I'll be going to that concert!
                        Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

Wakeman did the same thing with the sabbath songs when Zakk was still in the band. The only thing different is that he's walking around on stage. Wakeman even did it in 2004-05 with sabbath (on some songs)

Comment

Working...
                          X