Alter bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alter bridge

Alter Bridge, the band from Creed with a new singer (great singer I might add), who ironically are touring with the new Creed, (original singer with new band). Anyway, some good stuff, any fans? Here's a clip of new single, they've got sa lot of good songs.

Isolation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdJ4TmUEAY4

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Didn't realize I put this under the wrong catagory, should be under new/other bands.
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Alter Bridge absolutely rocks. Musically, Creed was always a great band, Mark Tremonti's guitar riffs are thunderous. As far as the singer goes, watch the movie Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg and Jennifer Aniston. Myles (Alter Bridge vocalist) is the one plucked from the audience at the end of the movie. Man's got pipes.
    The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
    The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
    As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
    We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

Yes, I've watched that movie a few times (Jennifer Aniston looks sooooo goood) .
      My brother just turned me on to them.
      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
      R. Blackmore

Comment

I saw Myles Kennedy with Slash. Very good singer, even though he flubbed Welcome to the Jungle.

Comment

Working...
        X