"Rainbow In The Dark: The Autobiography Of Ronnie James Dio"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    I'd say it's safe to say it wont be a reality, ever.
    I have a strong felling you are right N.S., and I have been looking forward to a book on Ronnie for the longest.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      I have a strong felling you are right N.S., and I have been looking forward to a book on Ronnie for the longest.
      Oh I was too. I went to his memorial in LA, was really devastated by his death. Never has the passing of someone I never knew personally affected me like that. I was hoping the book would be published not too long after his passing to commemorate his life while we all were still mourning his passing. It's been Years now.
      Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

"I will definitely allow lyrics to stir the imagination of people the way they like it to work. I never use themes to writemyessay on vocal lessons. I like to remain untrained and keep my essence and individuality." - Ronnie James Dio
        The autobiography is anticipated to be released in 2020, as far as I know. Does anyone know the exact dates? I think I saw an interview or something where Wendy Dio mentioned the cooperation with the British journalist.
        Last edited by Albrecht; 01-09-2020, 06:08 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
          Oh I was too. I went to his memorial in LA, was really devastated by his death. Never has the passing of someone I never knew personally affected me like that. I was hoping the book would be published not too long after his passing to commemorate his life while we all were still mourning his passing. It's been Years now.
          I took it hard too. I remember when it happened and the day before there were rumours of his passing. And Wendy said it was bullshit. I was relieved. The next day my sister calls me and said the singer of Black Sabbath is dead. I knew right away. I was in utter shock. I took the day off work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Albrecht View Post
            The autobiography is anticipated to be released in 2020, as far as I know. Does anyone know the exact dates? I think I saw an interview or something where Wendy Dio mentioned the cooperation with the British journalist.
            I hope so Iím looking forward to reading it. So many years in the business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Albrecht View Post
              Originally posted by maestro View Post
              I hope so I’m looking forward to reading it. So many years in the business.
              There is also suppose to be a documentary about Ronnie and his music career, but no news on it yet, when the book comes out I'll be buying it for sure.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
              X