Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

To be honest, I don't want "14" just yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest, I don't want "14" just yet

Remember that horror movie soundtrack Tony Iommi was supposed to do? I'd LOVE to hear what he would come up with for that. I'd like him to do that, and when that's done THEN get back with Ozz and Geez (and hopefully Bill) and make a follow-up to 13.
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

I get where youre coming from. I doubt it will happen, but I think it would be great.
    The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Speak for yourself. I'll take Rock and Roll music over movie soundtracks any day.
      Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

I'd like an atmospheric Iommi OST for sure, a whole album of supertzars (seriously)

If they do a new album, I bet Bill isn't involved...I don't think they need him, sadly.

Comment

Why don't we save the Iommi sitting down playing music in a chair albums for when Iommi is sitting down and playing music in a chair? It could be sooner than you think.
          Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
            It could be sooner than you think.
            Be careful not to jinx it now...
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
              Why don't we save the Iommi sitting down playing music in a chair albums for when Iommi is sitting down and playing music in a chair? It could be sooner than you think.
              He can write and record another "13" sitting in a chair as well. Touring is the only issue really, and while I already know the answer why it'll never happen I'd really like an Iommi solo tour before he's stuck in that chair. Then again, I'll probably be satisfied with whatever choice the man does, it has worked out well so far. It could have been better, but it has almost never been bad.
              "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
              -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
              - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
              http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Working...
              X