Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Ward producing next Deftones album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Ward producing next Deftones album?

Almost two years after former bassist Chi Cheng passed from a car crash before being in coma for a few months, Deftones are looking to release their new album, rumored to be done this 2015.
    In our previous reports, front man Chino Moreno confirmed that the band is back in their studio to continue the recording process, which was left unfinished for a few months, as a follow up to their 2012 release entitled, "Koi No Yokan."
    Like Us on Facebook

In the past year, Loudwire reported of the band working with Bill Ward, who is well known to be the drummer of Black Sabbath, to produce their upcoming record.
    In one of the band's post on their official Facebook page, the group posted a photo of the band together with the drummer with the caption tagged as saying, "You never expect Mr. Bill Ward to walk in to your writing session. Always a pleasure."
    Also, in another report by Rolling Stone, Moreno also expressed how the passing of their friend and band mate last 2013 affected the band emotionally and said that the band would rise up from the unfortunate event and is expected to hit 2015 strong with Deftones' new album.
    "I feel like with his passing, not to get back into the supernatural, he is more with us now then he was in the five years when he was stuck in that sort of in-between space. It's a little bit of a relief because I know that he's not suffering. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him."
    For more news regarding the new Deftones album and other music related news, keep it locked in here at Kpopstarz.com. Are you excited to hear their new songs and more about the band?

Did the Deftones present him with a signable contract?

Comment

I hate to be so sarcastic, but when will this be released...2020???

Comment

Originally posted by turch118 View Post
        I hate to be so sarcastic, but when will this be released...2020???
        That's great.
        Last edited by sellingmysoul; 01-26-2015, 03:25 AM.

Comment

This is by far the most interested I've ever been in the Deftones.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
            This is by far the most interested I've ever been in the Deftones.
            Ha yeah me too, if they made a little doco on the making of the album, I'd actually be interested in watching it.

Comment

Does this mean they have moved out of the house of flys?
              Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Working...
              X