ARO Aimee Osbourne's project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARO Aimee Osbourne's project

Pretty damn good in my opinion http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozz...-video-single/

It's nice to see at least one of the kids inherited some talent!

I love it, can't wait to hear more.

Comment

Aimée reportedly refused to appear in the reality show "The Osbournes", and even went as far as to move out of the family home in an effort to stay away from the cameras. She later explained in an interview: "I want to be a singer, and I felt if I'd stayed with 'The Osbournes' and done the whole thing, I would have been typecast right away."
      She got it, Kelly didn't...
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Did anybody besides OIM buy Kelly's album?

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
          Did anybody besides OIM buy Kelly's album?
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Most impressive, more of her and less of the other two.....kidding, actually Jack seems to have grown up to be a decent young guy.
            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Im not very impressed with this song, seems to stay in one place and she doesnt do much vocally. But I'd give another track a chance before dismissing anything entirely.
              The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Ya i love kelly to bits

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                  Pretty damn good in my opinion http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozz...-video-single/

It's nice to see at least one of the kids inherited some talent!
                  Come on Wheels, seriously? Sometimes I really think you're out to bash the Osbournes.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OIM View Post
                    Ya i love kelly to bits
                    OIM, Kelly has a beautiful voice and can sing.

I'm with you brother!!!
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

OK, did anybody buy Kelly's album besides OIM and OID?

Anyways, did you guys like this ARO song?

Comment

Kelly's singing is cancerous to your ears.

That ARO song isn't half bad though. It does seem Aimee has put more work and training into her singing and song writing than her sister. The song sort of just plods along without climaxing, but it's decent enough. I like her voice a lot.
                        "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                        "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                        "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

This is cancerous and bad singing?

Come on people grow the fuck up!!!
                          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-08-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                            This is cancerous and bad singing? YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk6pKcotdFY Come on people grow the fuck up!!!

Comment

My "cancerous" remark was obviously an exaggeration to make a point But Kelly is average at best as a singer. And the clip you OID posted is a proof of that. She was operating way over her level with that tune.
                              Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 03-08-2015, 05:29 PM.
                              "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                              "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                              "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Working...
                              X