Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Iommi Played at Some Sort of Blues Festival???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Iommi Played at Some Sort of Blues Festival???

New user here, go easy on me. I have been a fan since I got my first album - Masters of Reality when it came out.

Anyway, I have a vague memory of seeing a Mr. Iommi appearance on some sort of blues festival or show that somehow got to be on television. I think it was roughly 20 years ago that I saw it, and have never seen it since. All I really remember about is that there were a bunch gf guitarists and other musicians rotating through various songs and they all sounded good, then Tony shows up and puts everyone to shame.

I know this is a long shot, but does anybody know what that show was and have a link to it?

Thanks.

Welcome

Originally posted by martimer View Post
    I know this is a long shot, but does anybody know what that show was and have a link to it?
    Edtrader, you know anything about this? Would be great to see it...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Are you referring to the Freddie Mercury concert? That had multiple guest. Or the TV show where he and Bev Bevan joined comedian Jasper Carrott called Canned Carrrot. He had a musical guest filled episode. If I knew what country you saw this on it would help.
      Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Hi there, I am fan of Tony Iommi too and of Black Sabbath of course. I had all their albums and once I was at their live concert. It was awesome, maybe the best day of my life. Of course I watched all their concerts and award shows during lockdown. One gala dinner with their performance I liked the most. I like the way all was arrange, the stage, the light and sound. I think that this was thanks to gala dinner production company, but the band had a great performance too. I was supposed to go to another their concert this summer but for obvious reasons it was canceled. I'm so sorry that I had to return the ticket, I'm really looking forward to a new concert now.
        Last edited by DeirdreRoberts; 07-13-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X