Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What is Bill up to these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Bill up to these days?

It's been 11 years since he has played a gig. And has been working on a couple albums.
    Last edited by sellingmysoul; 04-19-2016, 04:47 AM.

The only thing he does publicly is the Rock 50 Radio show once a month... and the March and April shows were cancelled!

I'm sure he does some work on the new albums now and again, but he might very well be "retired" to all intense and purposes. But I hope not.
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Bill:
      "This week I have been mostly complaining about unsignable contracts"

Comment

^^ You got The Fast Show in Finland too, cool!
        My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
          ^^ You got The Fast Show in Finland too, cool!
          Back in the day yes. My all time favourite sketch show!!

Comment

Back when Accountable Beasts was released, Bill said Beyond Aston was almost finished, he was thinking about touring for Accountable Beasts, and mentioned he was part of a trio band. Never heard any more about those topics.

Bill mentions his future plans starting at 43:30
            Last edited by Dante_Doomsday; 04-19-2016, 06:38 PM.

Comment

He had also mentioned another album that he was working on, called 'Violent Intrusions'.

Comment

Accountable Beasts is genius, love that album.

I'm sure Mr. Bill Ward is very busy, no need to mock the man.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

If he's retired, that's no disgrace, with his age and health issues.

I doubt if he would have had the stamina for a full Sabbath tour. If he can't do it, he can't do it.

The most recent time I saw him on That Metal Show he looked quite overweight, so I hope he is taking care of himself.

My only real problem with Bill is that he said he'd never do Sabbath again unless Ozzy was involved...well, he got one last grab at that brass ring and he passed on it.
                  He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Yeah the last thing Sabbath needs is some fat old guy out on the stage who puts on an embarrassing performance...oh wait, I just described Ozzy!

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                      Bill:
                      "This week I have been mostly complaining about unsignable contracts"
                      I guess he retired from music but didn't retire from complaining. The train came and left. Bill is a echo of the past who made a decision to stay in the past.
                      Tony, Ozzy, and Geezer were not ready to hang up the gloves and decided to show the world their manhood one last time.
                      Black Sabbath showed all those new young poser shit bands who are the real masters. The new bands can't hold a candle to Sabbath. Our heroes showed the world they still had big rock solid cocks.
                      Too bad Bill has a flacid dick these days.

Comment

This album, esp. these two tunes should really turn the naysayers around. If not, they don't have a clue about great music...

95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

This whole album is so full of great, heavy pop-hook choruses.
                          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

^^^ Yep, Still listen to and love this album!
                            We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post

This whole album is so full of great, heavy pop-hook choruses.
                              Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
                              ^^^ Yep, Still listen to and love this album!
                              I love it as well.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                              X