Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde are together again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
    Nice ... Here is the setlist according to setlist.fm

Bark at the Moon

Mr. Crowley

Desire
    (First live performance since 2003)

I Don't Know

Fairies Wear Boots
    (Black Sabbath song)

Suicide Solution

No More Tears
    (First live performance since 2010)

Believer

War Pigs
    (Black Sabbath song)

Drum Solo
    Iron Man
    (Black Sabbath song)

Shot in the Dark

I Don't Want to Change the World

Crazy Train

Encore:
    Mama, I'm Coming Home

Paranoid
    (Black Sabbath song)
    Shot in the Dark? When was the last time he played that?

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
      Nice ... Here is the setlist according to setlist.fm

Bark at the Moon

Mr. Crowley

Desire
      (First live performance since 2003)

I Don't Know

Fairies Wear Boots
      (Black Sabbath song)

Suicide Solution

No More Tears

Believer

War Pigs
      (Black Sabbath song)

Drum Solo
      Iron Man
      (Black Sabbath song)

Shot in the Dark

I Don't Want to Change the World

Crazy Train

Encore:
      Mama, I'm Coming Home

Paranoid
      (Black Sabbath song)
      I saw him at Chicago Open Air last night and it was the same set list minus Desire and Believer. You Tube clips from the Wisconsin show of these songs are out there. Blasko kept hitting wrong notes during Believer.

Chicago Open Air's show was very good, aside from too many idiots moshing and crowd surfing. Word to my fellow concert goers; if you try to crowd surf and it's up to me to keep it going, you will end up on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Petoria000 View Post
        Shot in the Dark? When was the last time he played that?
        It came back to the set for the Scream tour and has been a fixture ever since.

Comment

Very interesting. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

For those who haven't noticed Ozzy and band have been sounding amazing at these shows!!
            www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Bark At the Moon during the solar eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
              Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
              In the age of reason, how do we survive?
              The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

Originally posted by LouiST View Post

Bark At the Moon during the solar eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                That is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by LouiST View Post
                  YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfWoZ43CF9k Bark At the Moon during the solar eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Man I got goosebumps watching that. Epic!

Comment

Ozzy & Zakk interview with Nikki Sixx.

Comment

• ^^^ Thanx for posting. Only seen the first 15 mins yet, and it's hillarious. But is Ozzy's slurring worse than ever? I've never had this hard a time trying to understand him, and the youtube subtitles just made it worse.
                      I do enjoy Zakk and Nikki more when they're talking than playing, but it's still cool that Zakk's back in the Oz-team again. Hope that means a possible new solo album will be back on par with the early 80's & late 80's/early-mid 90's stuff again.
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• That was a really cool interview! Love seeing Ozzy and Zakk together again....their relationship is so great. I'm so glad Oz got rid of that Gus Guy.

I didn't think Ozzy's slurring was worse than ever...actually I've seen him much worse...

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                          ^^^ Thanx for posting. Only seen the first 15 mins yet, and it's hillarious. But is Ozzy's slurring worse than ever? I've never had this hard a time trying to understand him, and the youtube subtitles just made it worse.
                          I do enjoy Zakk and Nikki more when they're talking than playing, but it's still cool that Zakk's back in the Oz-team again. Hope that means a possible new solo album will be back on par with the early 80's & late 80's/early-mid 90's stuff again.
                          Not sure if Ozzy's worse than ever but it amazes me how fluid he can sing when he struggles to string sentences together when he's speaking.

I enjoy Nikki's relaxed interviewing style, guys been there and done that and doesn't ask your typical empty head disc jock questions. He's finishing up his radio show after 8 years at the end of the year and taking the next year off from playing & performing music. Dude seems really at peace with himself these days. He's also got an interview show called "My favourite Riff" where famous guitar players bring in their guitar and plug in play and talk about their favourite riffs and music. Worth checking out.

Agree about Zakk, it's great that he's back playing with Ozzy again. Hopefully with some new music on the horizon.

Comment

• Rockfest 2018 will be organized on June 6th to 9th in Hyvinkää, Finland. One of the headliners is Judas Priest. The organizers have also told that a known stadium-class legendary heavy rocker is launching his farewell tour and one of the shows will be right there in Rockfest 2018.
                            "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Is Ozzy still releasing a solo album?

I look forward to one, being Sabbath are not going to release another album.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Ozzy Osbourne to play Sweden Rock Festival

Published: November 6 2017 at 08:54

http://www.swedenrock.com/en/festiva...estival/a-1232

Osbourne-Press-Shot.jpgOne of the greatest legends in metal, and the one who has succeeded the most as becoming a superstar twice: Ozzy Osbourne is now confirmed for Sweden Rock Festival 2018!

As the frontman of Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne co-remodeled rock music forever. As a solo artist he has released ten studio albums since 1980, packed with more classics.

Black Sabbath recently put an end to the band's career, and the time has come for singer Ozzy Osbourne to do the same. Ozzy is now embarking on what is said to be his farewell tour, and he will do one single show in Sweden this summer - at the Sweden Rock Festival!

Zakk Wylde back on guitar

Ozzy is also renowned for all the great guitarists who have been part of his solo band. Besides iconic original guitarist Randy Rhoads (1956-1982), the most beloved of them all would probably be Zakk Wylde, who has had multiple stints with Ozzy since 1987 as well as become famous in his own right with Black label Society.

We are happy to inform you that Zakk is back by Ozzy's side, and together they will enter the stage at Sweden Rock Festival 2018.
                                "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Working...
                                X