Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

I interviewed GUS G. Listen to it here. we talk a lot about Ozzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I interviewed GUS G. Listen to it here. we talk a lot about Ozzy

Last week I got to interview Gus G. Obviously this was a pretty big deal for me. We spent about 30 minutes discussing his new album and a lot of time talking about his time with Ozzy. One of the most interesting things he told me what that Ozzy wanted to play Blizzard and Diary in their entirety back to back during the scream tour. It was a blast talking to him. Listen to it at the link below.

http://metalnexus.net/gus-g-says-ozz...dio-interview/
    www.downtrendmetal.com

Thanks Axeman, great stuff. Did you ask him about any new Ozzy Albums?
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-02-2018, 06:16 PM. Reason: Typo
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Axe, great job! I enjoyed your perspective based on your experiences both as a guitar player and an Ozzy fan.

I look forward to your next Downtrend update.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Thanks Axeman, great stuff. Did you ask him about any new Ozzy Albums?
        I didn't ask Gus about a new Ozzy album because he doesn't work with Ozzy anymore. He did say that he and Ozzy wrote 2 songs together. But since they aren't working together anymore he is gonna use the music for his own albums. One of the songs is on his upcoming release. It's called "don't tread on me"

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
        Axe, great job! I enjoyed your perspective based on your experiences both as a guitar player and an Ozzy fan.

I look forward to your next Downtrend update.
        Thank you, I really appreciate that. I could have talked Ozzy with Gus all day! Downtrend has been laying low for the winter. But we have some new stuff written. We hope to record soon. Thank you again for asking and listening to the interview.
        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

I just figured I’d ask, being Gus in a way was connected to Ozzy and might’ve heard something and that outside your interview you might’ve asked or heard something, that’s all.

Thank you For answering.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            I just figured I’d ask, being Gus in a way was connected to Ozzy and might’ve heard something and that outside your interview you might’ve asked or heard something, that’s all. Thank you For answering.
            He said the other song he and Ozzy wrote together was a ballad. Man I'd like to hear those!! If I would have that I would have asked him if he has heard any rumblings of a new album.
            www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Axeman you are now big time. Cool interview bro!

Comment

Great stuff Axe ,,, knowing who you are , leads me to the fact - that the lucky one here was Gus getting to talk with you .... and you nailed it!

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                  Great stuff Axe ,,, knowing who you are , leads me to the fact - that the lucky one here was Gus getting to talk with you .... and you nailed it!
                  Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
                  Axeman you are now big time. Cool interview bro!
                  Thank you guys. I really appreciate the kind words. Thanks for listening. That was a lot of fun for sure.

I interviewed Vinny Appice a few months back. On going to post it shortly. He told some great stories. Unfortunately his phone was cutting out a bit. But it's still fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Great work!! You did a fantastic job.

Comment

Originally posted by Petoria000 View Post
                      Great work!! You did a fantastic job.
                      Thank you!! I appreciate you listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Working...