Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Deadland Ritual - Geezers new supergroup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadland Ritual - Geezers new supergroup

https://www.google.com/amp/rockandro...announced/amp/

First Iíve heard about this.

Thatís fantastic news. I love Steve Stevens. There seems to be an official video posted to Vimeo that was uploaded November 14th called Down in Flames. Itís set to private now. So who knows, we may get an official video any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Found this. Looks to be a sample. Not sure what to think of it...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=116113135055

Comment

This is really interesting. Steve Stevens writes great riffs. I wonder if this is going to have an 80s rock sort of feel to it? I hope it's not another bland Velvet Revolver sort of deal.

It's great to see Geezer out and active. Let's hope Tony Iommi can follow suit, and I don't just mean in relation to Tony Martin re-releases. Oh man, I am hoping and praying for a Tony Iommi/Tony Martin tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          This is really interesting. Steve Stevens writes great riffs. I wonder if this is going to have an 80s rock sort of feel to it? I hope it's not another bland Velvet Revolver sort of deal.

It's great to see Geezer out and active. Let's hope Tony Iommi can follow suit, and I don't just mean in relation to Tony Martin re-releases. Oh man, I am hoping and praying for a Tony Iommi/Tony Martin tour.
          What do you think of the two samples Requiem? Iím not sure what to think honestly. The band on paper is killer.

Comment

Nice, Matt Sorum is a damn good drummer.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
              Found this. Looks to be a sample. Not sure what to think of it...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=116113135055

Can't access this, I don't have facebook, thanks for the link anyway Maestro.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                Can't access this, I don't have facebook, thanks for the link anyway Maestro.
                This is the one time I wish I was back on FB, I am sure more songs will be out soon. I am glad Geezer has continued. Now we just need Mr.Iommi to release some new music.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                  This is the one time I wish I was back on FB, I am sure more songs will be out soon. I am glad Geezer has continued. Now we just need Mr.Iommi to release some new music.
                  Isn't Iommi working on remixing Forbidden?
                  ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                  and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq1ja5uBeFa/

Short video clip of the band.

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
                      Isn't Iommi working on remixing Forbidden?
                      He is, but that's not really "new" music.

Comment

I'd love to be proved wrong but that lineup isn't really doing much for me on paper.

I mean, Geezer is all sorts of awesome but Matt Sorum?
                        Steve Stevens?
                        I dunno about the singer but yeah...

Hope I'm wrong but Not feeling it.

Comment

Iím a huge Steve Stevens fan. Heís an amazing player

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                            Indeed, always ready for new Iommi music.

I subscribed to their channel on youtube, but there doesn't seem to be any videos on it at the moment.
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Indeed, always ready for new Iommi music.

I subscribed to their channel on youtube, but there doesn't seem to be any videos on it at the moment.
                              Hopefully they play some gigs in the Northeast OzzyIsDio, We will have to meet up.

Comment

Working...
                              X