Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Favorite Sharon inspired track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Sharon inspired track?

Three I can think of off the top of my head are “Now You See It (Now You Don’t)”, “Mama I’m Coming Home”, and “Digital Bitch” (Supposedly). I’m going with “Now you see it...” For one, I couldn’t vote for a song that depicts her in a positive light Also, I’ve always really loved the chorus. Keyboards and all. Anyone else?

Now You See It (Now You Don't) is such a great song.
    I love the BATM album so much.

Comment

I didnt knew that "Now You See It..." is influenced by Sharon. Can you please tell me more about?

Comment

I’ve just read that according to Daisley it’s about her and he was surprised the lyrics ended up on the album. “Makin’ me forget my fear of Hell” makes sense in such a regard. Satan has nothing on Sharon after all.

Comment

Soul Sucker

Comment

Originally posted by ozzyandharriet View Post
            I’ve just read that according to Daisley it’s about her and he was surprised the lyrics ended up on the album. “Makin’ me forget my fear of Hell” makes sense in such a regard. Satan has nothing on Sharon after all.
            Correct. The mighty Bob recounts an instance when Sharon bought him a very expensive jacket as a gift, only to receive the bill for it a few months later. I can't remember if the jacket affair was directly related to the song lyrics, but it's all mixed up in the on again/off again friendship they had.

I'm also voting 'Now You See It'. It just has a great hook and it's damn catchy.

Comment

Mama I'm Coming Home.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

'SATO' is also partly based on Sharon. I can never remember the exact words in the acronym, but isn't it Sharon Arden, Thelma Osbourne? Or does it also include the first name of the guy who Sharon was going out with at the time, as well as Ozzy for the O? I should have gone back to the source (Bob Daisley) to check this before starting the post hahaha.

At any rate, it's a great song too.

Comment

Working...
                X