Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Ozzy postpones all 2019 shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy postpones all 2019 shows

https://lambgoat.com/news/31379/Ozzy...019-tour-dates

Thanks for posting Sellingmysoul, that’s bad news, it’s possible the Ozzman will have to stop touring, it’s one thing after another.

I think we can forget about a new album.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

OZZY OSBOURNE Postpones All 2019 Tour Dates

April 4, 2019

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozz...19-tour-dates/

Ozzy Osbourne has announced the postponement of all his 2019 tour dates, inclusive of shows in North America and Europe, as he recovers from an injury sustained while dealing with his recent bout of pneumonia. The BLACK SABBATH singer fell at his Los Angeles home, aggravating years-old injuries (from his 2003 ATV accident) that required surgery last month. Osbourne will remain under doctor's care in Los Angeles as he recovers.

Says Ozzy: "I can't believe I have to reschedule more tour dates. Words cannot express how frustrated, angry and depressed I am not to be able to tour right now. I'm grateful for the love and support I'm getting from my family, my band, friends and fans, it's really what's keeping me going. Just know that I am getting better every day...I will fully recover...I will finish my tour...I will be back!"

The shows will be rescheduled beginning in February 2020 and concert-goers are being asked to hold onto their original tickets, as they will be honored for the rescheduled dates. Because some of the 2019 dates were festival appearances, not all will be rescheduled. Below are the new North American dates; the Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl show will be rescheduled in July 2020 (exact date to be announced). The 2020 European dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
      Ozzy fell, recovering from pneumonia (a dangerous illness in itself, to anyone in his age), probably in stairs walking down. In his age the recovery periods are lengthy, especially after a surgery, so the question remains: will Ozzy get back to even near the same shape he was in before his health concerns began? The worst situation for him and for us fans as well would be the grim reality of being forced to leave all touring activities behind him for good. All we can do is to pray and hope that Ozzy will recover, first to normal life and then to touring shape.

However his health situation develops and even though we would get to know the new tourdates for Europe as well, it will be a gnawing season of several months for us to wait through. Will the European tour commence in the spring of 2020, before the U.S. tour, or will it happen no earlier than in the autumn of 2020...oh man, I know it's selfish to even ponder this too much, but I do consider Ozzy's health and touring capability as a dual entirety - if Ozzy's alive and well, he will be out there rocking! That's what being the Prince of Fucking Darkness is all about! Ozzy's truly one of my heroes, a beloved artist and voice in the history of my music world.

God bless Ozzy! Get back in shape and get back to rock!!!
      "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

The important thing is that Ozzy fully recovers, everything else can wait.

I wish Ozzy the best.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          The important thing is that Ozzy fully recovers, everything else can wait.

I wish Ozzy the best.
          Me too. I hope he recovers and writes some kick ass songs for the next Ozzy album.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
            Me too. I hope he recovers and writes some kick ass songs for the next Ozzy album.
            Amen brother!

Comment

Thanks for posting Sellingmysoul, that’s bad news, it’s possible the Ozzman will have to stop touring, it’s one thing after another.

I think we can forget about a new album.
              I think you're right OID. With his injured hand, then pneumonia, and then a fall, it really does seem like one thing after another, and now that he's in his 70s I think the likelihood of another traditional tour and an album is remote. Time catches up with all of us.

Considering it's 9 years since an Ozzy solo album, I just can't see it coming together now. And if it does - and I don't want to sound cynical - I can't see him being all that involved. It's just a sad situation for the guy.

This just makes his history all the more special.

Comment

The dates that's been postponed this time stretches to july. The european dates from february that was postponed was supposed to be rescheduled to september, I would assume these are also postponed but no way to know since they never announced any new dates for those shows. I don't think we'll get any Ozzy at all in 2019.
                http://struggle021hc.bandcamp.com
                http://www.facebook.com/struggle021hc
                http://pike.bandcamp.com
                http://www.facebook.com/PikeSweden
                http://www.facebook.com/DeathValleyRecords

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                  I think you're right OID. With his injured hand, then pneumonia, and then a fall, it really does seem like one thing after another, and now that he's in his 70s I think the likelihood of another traditional tour and an album is remote. Time catches up with all of us.

Considering it's 9 years since an Ozzy solo album, I just can't see it coming together now. And if it does - and I don't want to sound cynical - I can't see him being all that involved. It's just a sad situation for the guy.

This just makes his history all the more special.
                  Maybe Ozzy should stop touring get back in shape heal up and concentrate on a new album.

What happened to the surprise he had in store for us that Sharon spoke about?

Comment

Ozzy should retire.

He has nothing left to prove.

Comment

Maybe Ozzy should stop touring get back in shape heal up and concentrate on a new album.

What happened to the surprise he had in store for us that Sharon spoke about?
                      I would love if he did that OID. A new album and a healthy Ozzy is what we need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                        Ozzy should retire.

He has nothing left to prove.
                        I agree with this statement to an extent. He has nothing to prove but man, Id love a new album. I feel he has it in him for one more great album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                          I would love if he did that OID. A new album and a healthy Ozzy is what we need.
                          Yes more than anything, Ozzy gets better and heals up, that's the most important.

He still has it in him for a great album, 13 was proof of that.

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                          I agree with this statement to an extent. He has nothing to prove but man, I’d love a new album. I feel he has it in him for one more great album.
                          Ozzy has nothing to prove is right, the man has done it all and his name is synonymous with Elvis, John Lennon all the greats, it's a household name, everyone knows it and him, unless you live out in the desert under a rock, and even under those conditions you might still know it, Ozzy the man who fronted Sabbath, the greatest frontman and entertainer, singer that ever lived on the face of God's green Earth!

God bless Ozzy Osbourne and God bless Black Sabbath!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-14-2019, 08:55 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Yes more than anything, Ozzy gets better and heals up, that's the most important.

He still has it in him for a great album, 13 was proof of that.

Ozzy has nothing to prove is right, the mas has done it all and his name is synonymous with Elvis, John Lennon all the greats, it's a household name, everyone knows it and him, unless you live out in the desert under a rock, and even under those conditions you might still know it, Ozzy the man who fronted Sabbath, the greatest frontman and entertainer, singer that ever lived on the face of God's green Earth!

God bless Ozzy Osbourne and God bless Black Sabbath!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Well said OID! I have a feeling the man will come back with a new album at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                              Well said OID! I have a feeling the man will come back with a new album at some point.

Thanks brother, I'm hoping he does.

Comment

Working...
                              X