Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Ozzy postpones all 2019 shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
    The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire is a British order of chivalry, rewarding contributions to the arts and sciences, work with charitable and welfare organisations, and public service outside the civil service.

Well they all have contributed to the arts and some comprehensive public service for the past 50 years, during which the sovereign has been the very same, so at least CBE would be deserved...plus Tony at least has contributed to work of charity as well, so he could be a KBE...
    Haven't they all contributed to charity? That would be nice to hear, "Sir Anthony Frank Iommi"
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
      Here's another update re. Ozzy:

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/oz...daughter-says/

Ted
      Thanks for the update Ted.

Originally posted by DiosSword View Post
      Considering all that Ozzy has been through in his lifetime (much of it self-inflicted), as well as being 70 years old, I think it should come as no surprise that he's going to wind things down, and one day stop, from everything - live gigs, recording, everything. I think he has earned it.
      I'm surprised he's still going this strong, he has certainly earned it.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        I was hoping for a new Ozzy album, but after this I don't have much hope, I'm honestly thinking Ozzy won't even be able to resume touring.
        Was just scrolling through the thread and saw what I posted, guess I was wrong on both, we are getting a new album and he is resuming touring.

Comment

OZZY OSBOURNE Postpones European Tour Again; North American Dates Still On For Spring/Summer 2020

October 9, 2019

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/oz...g-summer-2020/

Ozzy Osbourne has once again postponed his European tour.

In early April, Ozzy scrapped all his 2019 tour dates, both in North America and Europe, as he recovered from an injury sustained while dealing with his recent bout of pneumonia. The singer fell at his Los Angeles home, aggravating years-old injuries from his 2003 ATV accident that required new surgery. The European leg of his "No More Tours 2" trek was then rescheduled for January-March 2020, with the North American dates set to follow in May 2020.

Earlier today, Ozzy's social media was update with a video message from the BLACK SABBATH legend in which he announced the postponement of the 2020 European tour and addressed his health status.

He said: "I'm here to give you an update on my condition. As you probably know, or you may not know, at the beginning of this year, I had a bad fall. I screwed all the vertebrae in my neck and had to have surgery. I've got a lot more nuts and bolts in my neck now than in my car. I'm not dying, I am recovering it's just taking a little bit longer than everyone thought it would. I'm bored stiff of being stuck on a fucking bed all day. I can't wait to get off my ass and get going again. But you're just gonna have to be a little bit more patient. I'm postponing the European tour because I'm not ready. I'm not retiring I've still got gigs to do but when I do come back on an American tour, I wanna be one hundred percent ready to come out and knock your fucking socks off. And also, there's a new album on the way."

He added: "Thank you to my band and my crew and Live Nation, and most of all, JUDAS PRIEST.

"I just wanna say one thing to the fans: I sincerely thank you for your patience and your loyalty. I love you. Now, will you fuck off and let me get better."

According to Live Nation Sweden, the new European tour dates will now take place "in the first half of 2021."
          "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

I think his shows will be few and far between from now on...

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
              I think his shows will be few and far between from now on...
              Clearly it's time for Ozzy to start thinking about far more important things...because things like album productions, touring schedules, jetlag, backstage warmups and stage antics will pass, no matter how much one enjoys them and lives through and for them. After more than 50 years in the business non-stop, day-in day-out, dealing with serious health issues like the ones reported recently, time is on no-one's side anymore...

Comment

According to Live Nation Sweden, the new European tour dates will now take place "in the first half of 2021."
                I bought my ticket i september -18. Quite the wait for this one....
                http://struggle021hc.bandcamp.com
                http://www.facebook.com/struggle021hc
                http://pike.bandcamp.com
                http://www.facebook.com/PikeSweden
                http://www.facebook.com/DeathValleyRecords

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                  I bought my ticket i september -18. Quite the wait for this one....
                  I'll probably return the ticket for refund and direct the money to LPs. I'll buy a new ticket again sometime a year from now...if Ozzy's still active and booked for a tour in the first half 2021...

Comment

If there are tickets still available I might catch the Ozzman for his final Tour, I've been listening to his whole catalog this week, not one bad album in his whole career.

His weakest albums, what people would term them, are better and stronger than anything out there in todays music.

Comment

And now the entire US-tour is cancelled completely. Just waiting for the same news for Europe...
                      http://struggle021hc.bandcamp.com
                      http://www.facebook.com/struggle021hc
                      http://pike.bandcamp.com
                      http://www.facebook.com/PikeSweden
                      http://www.facebook.com/DeathValleyRecords

Comment

His touring days are over.. Just looking forward to the new album..

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          Ozzy has nothing to prove is right, the man has done it all and his name is synonymous with Elvis, John Lennon all the greats, it's a household name, everyone knows it and him, unless you live out in the desert under a rock, and even under those conditions you might still know it, Ozzy the man who fronted Sabbath, the greatest frontman and entertainer, singer that ever lived on the face of God's green Earth!

God bless Ozzy Osbourne and God bless Black Sabbath!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I'm all in with you, OID!

I started getting excited of everything Ozzy back in 1995, way more than half of my life ago. I got all his albums...and then some. I've seen him live on stage with his solo band in 2010/11/12/18 and with Black Sabbath in 1998/2013/16. He is one of my most beloved key heavy metal artists, a true game changer so to speak. I have some of the fondest memories in all of my heavy metal journey with Ozzy blaring out in the song going loud. But it's so sad to see him struggle with his health in the public eye in this way, trying to have a valiant stance on things, going from cancellation to another in every few months. I would love to see him again...and again. But nothing and no-one lasts forever here in our world and time. I'm so glad to have the new surprisingly exciting Ozzy album, his most energizing solo release since Ozzmosis. I just wish our good old Ozzy would have days of joy and satisfaction, after over 50 years (!!!) of rocking like no-one else, not these impending touring schedules to meet without success. Ozzy's already done it all for us and himself, he doesn't need to go out there and make a point anymore - we all know he's a true Iron Man, making even the Superman himself grow envious: Superman can only be in one place at a time, while Ozzy is a global force.

Come on Ozzy, just take care of yourself...and trust the Lord above.

Comment

I'm all in with you, OID!

I started getting excited of everything Ozzy back in 1995, way more than half of my life ago. I got all his albums...and then some. I've seen him live on stage with his solo band in 2010/11/12/18 and with Black Sabbath in 1998/2013/16. He is one of my most beloved key heavy metal artists, a true game changer so to speak. I have some of the fondest memories in all of my heavy metal journey with Ozzy blaring out in the song going loud. But it's so sad to see him struggle with his health in the public eye in this way, trying to have a valiant stance on things, going from cancellation to another in every few months. I would love to see him again...and again. But nothing and no-one lasts forever here in our world and time. I'm so glad to have the new surprisingly exciting Ozzy album, his most energizing solo release since Ozzmosis. I just wish our good old Ozzy would have days of joy and satisfaction, after over 50 years (!!!) of rocking like no-one else, not these impending touring schedules to meet without success. Ozzy's already done it all for us and himself, he doesn't need to go out there and make a point anymore - we all know he's a true Iron Man, making even the Superman himself grow envious: Superman can only be in one place at a time, while Ozzy is a global force.

Come on Ozzy, just take care of yourself...and trust the Lord above.
                            I'm with you a 100% Sabbathman, love Ozzy and this is breaking my heart what's happening to him, he's human and although he loves his fans and we love him dearly, he needs to take care of himself first, his health is what's more important, I've seen Ozzy solo dozens of times and the original Sabbath at least 4 or 5 times I lose count, I have every single album he's ever released and Sabbath's albums multiple copies tenfold, no artists or band has had the effect Ozzy and Sabbath has had on me and none ever will, ever!

The Ozzman liveth!!!!

God bless Ozzy Osbourne may he live a lot longer with the love of his family and friends and the endearment of his fans, who love him so very much!!!!!

Comment

Well, this will remind you how much you love Ozzy, how happy you are for him and how much you hope he recovers and lives long years to come...

https://www.kerrang.com/features/no-...ear-from-hell/

“I got a staph infection in my thumb. Fixed that. Then I had the accident. Then I came out of that and I got pneumonia. That didn’t go away. I thought, ‘Why don’t you just fucking kill me?’”

More crucifixes than The Vatican. Crucifixes on doorknobs. Crucifixes on sideboards. On the coffee table, there’s a crucifix fashioned out of metal from the World Trade Center (“A New York fireman gave me that,” says Ozzy, picking it up and examining it).

“It was fun. And it was so fucking good to be doing something. Because I’d be lying in bed going, ‘That’s it, I’m never gonna walk again,’ and this got me doing something and feeling good. And it was simple, it felt more like recording a fucking jam session. It’s not like a Pink Floyd thing where you’ve got to take a tab of acid to enjoy it – just crank the fucking thing. Go for it!”

“Wham, bam, thank you, ma’am,” is how he puts it, as opposed to, “Fucking sitting in a studio for three fucking years with a producer making you do everything 15 fucking times. You can fucking die and get resurrected five times doing that – you’d forget where you fucking started from!”

You just gotta love Ozzy.

Comment

Working...
                              X