Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nagging suspicion regarding Ozzy's health and cancellations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nagging suspicion regarding Ozzy's health and cancellations...

Does anyone else quietly wonder if Ozzy has passed, and due to all of the contracts out there and postponed shows...there's too much money going around to announce it? There's some kind of stalling going on to work out the legalities?

Pneumonia at 70 is pretty serious.

Has there been any direct evidence that he's still alive since he went into the hospital?

Just curious.

Well thereís this show today. I donít think he passed. I just think heís starting to feel his age. People get sick all the time. Nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
      Does anyone else quietly wonder if Ozzy has passed, and due to all of the contracts out there and postponed shows...there's too much money going around to announce it? There's some kind of stalling going on to work out the legalities?

Has there been any direct evidence that he's still alive since he went into the hospital?

Just curious.
      Ugh, no...Jesus...

We, and anyone that's seen your comments elsewhere are well aware you strongly dislike the guy, but focus your thoughts on something more positive.
      ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Are you the thougt police? My thoughts about Ozzy are complicated. His voice is the voice of most of my favorite music. I "like" the person he would like us to believe he is, the humble, bumbling, occasionally wise elder statesman of metal. However, I do believe there is a despicable core such as illustrated in the Crue Biopic and Maiden incident and others. Next time you want to be a thought Nazi, I would recommend, instead, that you go eff yourself. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post

Just curious.
          Interesting idea, but I don't think delaying the announcement of the death of a celebrity of this magnitude is something that can really be controlled. He's definitely still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Interesting idea, but I don't think delaying the announcement of the death of a celebrity of this magnitude is something that can really be controlled. He's definitely still alive.
            It would be allover the World news, someone as iconic and legendary as the living legend himself, Ozzy Osbourne.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

He's still alive. Despite the fact that he is over 70 years old, I am sure that he will delight us with his talent for a very long time. I hope he only visits private clinics, as there is no use in public clinics right now. Recently I had some health problems and decided to go to a local clinic. They tried to cure me, but they didn't succeed. I decided to go to a private clinic and, on their advice, I did a neurotransmitter test. The best place to do this turned out to be https://www.myhealthconfirm.com/prod...nsmitter-tests. I actually had some hormone problems that started it all. When I solved this problem, all my illnesses disappeared.
              Last edited by GraceWalsh; 08-03-2020, 11:14 PM.

Comment

If Ozzy didn't tour again but just kept working in the studio, I would be fine with that, I don't want the guy to push himself anymore then he has to, when you get to that age, you have to be very careful with what you do

Comment

Originally posted by Dehumanizer3000 View Post
                  If Ozzy didn't tour again but just kept working in the studio, I would be fine with that, I don't want the guy to push himself anymore then he has to, when you get to that age, you have to be very careful with what you do
                  I completely agree with this statement and that goes for the original four, just recording an album and not touring, I hear Bill is up for doing something with Sabbath. But who knows with Bill?
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Man I would love the original 4 get together, Bill is missed, him and geezer are key to the sound of sabbath in the 70s, I wish 13 had Bill of course, but it is what it is.

before the covid thing, I would had guessed they would do a one off show this year or the next, but who knows now

Comment

Tony: "I've got loads of stuff. I keep saying to Ralph [Baker], my manager, 'I want to put it down properly,' but the engineer I've used for years, Mike Exeter, has gone on to do other things… I'd like to put some stuff down, but it won't be a touring band."

At present, Iommi continues to work on new music. However, the current pandemic has put a crimp in his plans. "Every night I play and put something down, but funny enough, I was due to be working now with my engineer, but, of course, you can't have anybody in your house because of the [coronavirus] lockdown, which is Mike Exeter, who I've used for years — he'd done the Sabbath stuff with us," says Iommi.

"We'd planned to come over and start putting some of the things I've got here down, because I've got so much stuff — I just wanna get the thing down now. So that was the original plan. And, of course, it went pear-shaped," continued the guitarist. "I spoke to him today, funny enough, and we thought maybe we might try this week and do it with Zoom over the internet — he can record me somehow. But hopefully when it all clears up, we'll definitely be starting."

As for playing with Sabbath again: might the door be open for a one-off performance? Guitarist Tony Iommi told Eddie Trunk on his SiriusXM Trunk Nation show that he's not opposed to it.

As heard in the player below, Iommi says, "I think that it would be good, if we could do that. The hard thing is, certainly with Sabbath, because it's such a big thing, you can't just do an occasional show. Because of the crew and you have the whole setup, it would have to be a year or an 18-month tour ... I'm not opposed to doing anything; I just would do it in a different way."

Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 08-17-2020, 05:30 AM.
                      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                      R. Blackmore

Comment

Working...
                      X