https://www.youtube.com/embed/427-YVVb0hI

Glad he is still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
      Glad he is still alive...
      IDK, I'm still suspicious.....

JK, obviously.

Comment

Around 2:56 of the video, did Ozzy say he's writing and recording with someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
          Around 2:56 of the video, did Ozzy say he's writing and recording with someone?
          Sharon said some guy Andrew wants to write some songs with Ozzy.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            Sharon said some guy Andrew wants to write some songs with Ozzy.
            Andrew.

Andrew Sneap! The record maker, the enabler of touring for Birmingham's finest.
            "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
              Andrew.

Andrew Sneap! The record maker, the enabler of touring for Birmingham's finest.
              I never even thought of Andy Sneap, I think because I’m so use to calling him and hearing him being called Andy instead of Andrew.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

New music from Ozzy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTvj0k3ligI

Comment

Never heard of Post Malone. The auto tune is strong with the other singer - sounds like a robot. At least there's a guitar solo.

Comment

Originally posted by PPN View Post
                    More like "New music from Post Malone featuring Ozzy"

Comment

Originally posted by deranged View Post
                      Never heard of Post Malone. The auto tune is strong with the other singer - sounds like a robot. At least there's a guitar solo.
                      I never heard of him either, I have to say I don't like it.

Comment

I never heard of him either, I have to say I don't like it.
                        The only time I somewhat enjoyed was OZ singing at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                          The only time I somewhat enjoyed was OZ singing at the beginning.
                          That was the only good part.

Comment

That was the only good part.
                            I told you that Ozzy is going to start wearing baggy shorts with a chain, sports jerseys and a sideways cap and deliver that rap/nu metal crossover album the fans have been clamouring for!

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                              I told you that Ozzy is going to start wearing baggy shorts with a chain, sports jerseys and a sideways cap and deliver that rap/nu metal crossover album the fans have been clamouring for!
                              With the release of Scream he seemed to be heading in the direction if it wasn't for the Black Sabbath reunion. Have more songs in the style of Let It Die. Maybe this time they'll stick with the album title Soul Sucka

Comment

Working...
                              X