Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

He's Not Dead!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
    I told you that Ozzy is going to start wearing baggy shorts with a chain, sports jerseys and a sideways cap and deliver that rap/nu metal crossover album the fans have been clamouring for!
    That's funny Wheels, imagine that.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
      The only time I somewhat enjoyed was OZ singing at the beginning.
      I just discovered the radio version has an extra verse with Ozzy. Just search Youtube for take what you want radio version.

Comment

Originally posted by Urpney View Post
        I just discovered the radio version has an extra verse with Ozzy. Just search Youtube for take what you want radio version.
        Thank you thank you thank you!! I much prefer that version. I didnít know it existed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Would this bit it?

Ozzy just gives me chills singing on this song, his voice is just so good.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Came across this article, figure I'd post it here instead of starting a new thread.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...kip=1578153182

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Came across this article, figure I'd post it here instead of starting a new thread.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...kip=1578153182
              I saw this also. The paparazzi are like vultures. Anything they can do to sell a story. Itís sickening quite honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                I saw this also. The paparazzi are like vultures. Anything they can do to sell a story. It’s sickening quite honestly.

Yes it is sickening, but I guess when you're rich and famous, you have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                X