Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozzy Osbourne says that he has completed work on a new solo album!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad Kevin Churko isn't involved.

I liked Black Rain as an album. To me, it was the next step for Ozzy's sound following Down To Earth, but to do the exact same album again with Scream was a mistake. They didn't' utilize Gus G that much in the writing process, the tempo of each song was in the same order as the songs in Black Rain.

I am looking forward to listening to Ozzy's new album. However, my expectations are also not very high.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKEST LIGHT View Post
      Blizzard would be hard to top. I'm of course excited by a new Ozzy album but I'm going to keep my expectations kinda low. I did like "Scream" quite a bit. Would be tremendous if the new album sounds like "13"
      I'm curious to hear what this Andrew Watts sound like on the Ozzy album, I'd welcome a heavy Sabbath sounding album from Ozzy.
      Originally posted by Ala View Post
      I have to disagree. An Ozzy-album shouldnt sound like a Sabbath-album. They're their own, different things.
      I'm sure it won't sound like a Sabbath album, but Sabbathy perhaps and I'd love that.

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
      I am assuming ANDREW WATT is gonna be on guitar. He played the guitar solo on the Post Malone track. Ozzy said he wrote the album with Andrew. And Andrew has confirmed that he produced the album. So... it’s pretty safe to say Andrew Watt will be on guitar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Axe, great to see you back posting brother, hope all is and has been good with you, I'm beyond excited and stoked for the new Ozzy album, and am sure he won't disappoint.

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
      Hate to say it but I don't have high expectations for the album, but I hope it rocks...I can't believe he didn't ask Zack to play on it as Zack always defends him and most likely will be his last album.
      Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
      I have no great expectations either but I'm glad that Zakk and or Blasko aren't on it.
      Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
      I'm glad Kevin Churko isn't involved.

I liked Black Rain as an album. To me, it was the next step for Ozzy's sound following Down To Earth, but to do the exact same album again with Scream was a mistake. They didn't' utilize Gus G that much in the writing process, the tempo of each song was in the same order as the songs in Black Rain.

I am looking forward to listening to Ozzy's new album. However, my expectations are also not very high.

For the rest my expectations are very high!!! Can't wait.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ne...lip-available/

Comment

A radio station just leaked it - it's called “Under the Graveyard” with Duff McKagan on bass, Chad Smith in drums, and Andrew Watt on guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by rossmosis View Post
            A radio station just leaked it - it's called “Under the Graveyard” with Duff McKagan on bass, Chad Smith in drums, and Andrew Watt on guitar.
            Ozzy sounds great on this.
            The verses make me cringe a bit but the chorus is good.
            Definitely in the Sabbath vein I thought , the guitar solo reminiscent of 70s Tony

Comment

Will this be available on iTunes tomorrow? I’m trying to presave it but can’t.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Thank DL!
                Originally posted by rossmosis View Post
                Thank you Rossmosis!

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                Ozzy sounds great on this.
                The verses make me cringe a bit but the chorus is good.
                Definitely in the Sabbath vein I thought , the guitar solo reminiscent of 70s Tony
                Wheels I’m stoked!!!!

Thank you most of all my good friend Maestro for letting me know first, you’re the man!!!!!

Comment

Great, really great song.
                  What a voice!
                  Amazing melodies.
                  Well done, Ozz.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabiano75 View Post
                    Great, really great song.
                    What a voice!
                    Amazing melodies.
                    Well done, Ozz.
                    Fabiano can you provide a link to the song?

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                      Fabiano can you provide a link to the song?
                      https://bayou957.radio.com/media/aud...r-graveyardmp3

Comment

Thanks brother, Maestro has given it to me already, much appreciated Fabiano, hope you have been well.

Comment

I fucking like it! A lot!

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

First impression: Not very original. Has the same vibe as Post Malone's song and even has a very similar (if not the same) guitar intro. I'll have to listen to it a few more times though to determine if I like it or not.

Comment

LOVE IT! It's a new angle, doesn't sound like the super-crunchy sludge of the last few albums. His range has improved greatly! His melody is great and the music bed (let's call it what it is) is very complimentary. It's not "Riffy" or anything, but like I said, this is a new angle. Looking forward to more from the album.

I think this is a solid 7.75 and I can't imagine anyone, certainly not me, expected it!

Well done, Ozzy! Warms my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                                I fucking like it! A lot!

Eh. It's okay. His voice is way over-processed. Looking forward to other tracks from the album. Hope this isn't one of the better cuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X