Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozzy Osbourne says that he has completed work on a new solo album!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damian
    replied
    It’s well written, a fresh take on a familiar formula! Thanks Oz, and I guess thanks to Kelly too?? Lol

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    I liked the song. Ozzy's vocal melodies and how the song switches at parts from acoustic to heavy, I liked alot. Looking forward to more material from this album, Ordinary Man.

Leave a comment:

• MikeTX
    replied
    Decent song, better than I was expecting. A bit simplistic and not very interesting musically, but Ozzy's vocals sound great. I'm glad he's been able to do something during all this down time.

Leave a comment:

• Kennyz
    replied
    Good for a soft song.

Leave a comment:

• DARKEST LIGHT
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
    I fucking like it! A lot!

Eh. It's okay. His voice is way over-processed. Looking forward to other tracks from the album. Hope this isn't one of the better cuts.

Leave a comment:

• William_the_Bloody
    replied
    LOVE IT! It's a new angle, doesn't sound like the super-crunchy sludge of the last few albums. His range has improved greatly! His melody is great and the music bed (let's call it what it is) is very complimentary. It's not "Riffy" or anything, but like I said, this is a new angle. Looking forward to more from the album.

I think this is a solid 7.75 and I can't imagine anyone, certainly not me, expected it!

Well done, Ozzy! Warms my heart.

Leave a comment:

• Dante_Doomsday
    replied
    First impression: Not very original. Has the same vibe as Post Malone's song and even has a very similar (if not the same) guitar intro. I'll have to listen to it a few more times though to determine if I like it or not.

Leave a comment:

• Sabbathman
    replied
    I fucking like it! A lot!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Thanks brother, Maestro has given it to me already, much appreciated Fabiano, hope you have been well.

Leave a comment:

• Fabiano75
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Fabiano can you provide a link to the song?
    https://bayou957.radio.com/media/aud...r-graveyardmp3

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Fabiano75 View Post
    Great, really great song.
    What a voice!
    Amazing melodies.
    Well done, Ozz.
    Fabiano can you provide a link to the song?

Leave a comment:

• Fabiano75
    replied
    Great, really great song.
    What a voice!
    Amazing melodies.
    Well done, Ozz.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Thank DL!
    Originally posted by rossmosis View Post
    A radio station just leaked it - it's called “Under the Graveyard” with Duff McKagan on bass, Chad Smith in drums, and Andrew Watt on guitar.
    Thank you Rossmosis!

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
    Ozzy sounds great on this.
    The verses make me cringe a bit but the chorus is good.
    Definitely in the Sabbath vein I thought , the guitar solo reminiscent of 70s Tony
    Wheels I’m stoked!!!!

Thank you most of all my good friend Maestro for letting me know first, you’re the man!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Will this be available on iTunes tomorrow? I’m trying to presave it but can’t.

Leave a comment:

• Wheels Of Confusion
    replied
    Originally posted by rossmosis View Post
    A radio station just leaked it - it's called “Under the Graveyard” with Duff McKagan on bass, Chad Smith in drums, and Andrew Watt on guitar.
    Ozzy sounds great on this.
    The verses make me cringe a bit but the chorus is good.
    Definitely in the Sabbath vein I thought , the guitar solo reminiscent of 70s Tony

Leave a comment:

Working...
X