Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozzy Osbourne says that he has completed work on a new solo album!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rossmosis
    replied
    A radio station just leaked it - it's called “Under the Graveyard” with Duff McKagan on bass, Chad Smith in drums, and Andrew Watt on guitar.

Leave a comment:

• DARKEST LIGHT
    replied
    https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ne...lip-available/

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by DARKEST LIGHT View Post
    Blizzard would be hard to top. I'm of course excited by a new Ozzy album but I'm going to keep my expectations kinda low. I did like "Scream" quite a bit. Would be tremendous if the new album sounds like "13"
    I'm curious to hear what this Andrew Watts sound like on the Ozzy album, I'd welcome a heavy Sabbath sounding album from Ozzy.
    Originally posted by Ala View Post
    I have to disagree. An Ozzy-album shouldnt sound like a Sabbath-album. They're their own, different things.
    I'm sure it won't sound like a Sabbath album, but Sabbathy perhaps and I'd love that.

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    I am assuming ANDREW WATT is gonna be on guitar. He played the guitar solo on the Post Malone track. Ozzy said he wrote the album with Andrew. And Andrew has confirmed that he produced the album. So... it’s pretty safe to say Andrew Watt will be on guitar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Axe, great to see you back posting brother, hope all is and has been good with you, I'm beyond excited and stoked for the new Ozzy album, and am sure he won't disappoint.

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
    Hate to say it but I don't have high expectations for the album, but I hope it rocks...I can't believe he didn't ask Zack to play on it as Zack always defends him and most likely will be his last album.
    Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
    I have no great expectations either but I'm glad that Zakk and or Blasko aren't on it.
    Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
    I'm glad Kevin Churko isn't involved.

I liked Black Rain as an album. To me, it was the next step for Ozzy's sound following Down To Earth, but to do the exact same album again with Scream was a mistake. They didn't' utilize Gus G that much in the writing process, the tempo of each song was in the same order as the songs in Black Rain.

I am looking forward to listening to Ozzy's new album. However, my expectations are also not very high.

For the rest my expectations are very high!!! Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• Dante_Doomsday
    replied
    I'm glad Kevin Churko isn't involved.

I liked Black Rain as an album. To me, it was the next step for Ozzy's sound following Down To Earth, but to do the exact same album again with Scream was a mistake. They didn't' utilize Gus G that much in the writing process, the tempo of each song was in the same order as the songs in Black Rain.

I am looking forward to listening to Ozzy's new album. However, my expectations are also not very high.

Leave a comment:

• Wheels Of Confusion
    replied
    I have no great expectations either but I'm glad that Zakk and or Blasko aren't on it.

Leave a comment:

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    Hate to say it but I don't have high expectations for the album, but I hope it rocks...I can't believe he didn't ask Zack to play on it as Zack always defends him and most likely will be his last album.

Leave a comment:

• axeman_12656
    replied
    I am assuming ANDREW WATT is gonna be on guitar. He played the guitar solo on the Post Malone track. Ozzy said he wrote the album with Andrew. And Andrew has confirmed that he produced the album. So... it’s pretty safe to say Andrew Watt will be on guitar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ala
    replied
    Originally posted by DARKEST LIGHT View Post
    Blizzard would be hard to top. I'm of course excited by a new Ozzy album but I'm going to keep my expectations kinda low. I did like "Scream" quite a bit. Would be tremendous if the new album sounds like "13"
    I have to disagree. An Ozzy-album shouldnt sound like a Sabbath-album. They're their own, different things.

Leave a comment:

• DARKEST LIGHT
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Nothing will ever be greater than the first two solo albums..

Leave a comment:

• Ala
    replied
    It's coming in january, apparently

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-o...aron-osbourne/

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ala View Post
    I wonder who's actually playing on this, and if we'll ever get to hear it. It's been pretty quiet about it for a while now.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/zakk-w...ng-solo-album/
    You think there'd be more news concerning the album if it's already finished, it would be nice if it were veteran musician's involved, like from his era.

Leave a comment:

• Ala
    replied
    I wonder who's actually playing on this, and if we'll ever get to hear it. It's been pretty quiet about it for a while now.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/zakk-w...ng-solo-album/

Leave a comment:

• Kennyz
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
    Blizzard Of Ozz - including the very best
    Diary Of A Madman - the whole original band at their peak performance
    Bark At The Moon - the one with the most magical mood throughout the album
    The Ultimate Sin - one of the greatest of all 80's hard rock albums
    No Rest For The Wicked - the most viciously hard-hitting of Ozzy's albums
    No More Tears - the first, the heaviest and the dearest
    Ozzmosis - maybe the best of the very few great mid-90's heavy rock albums (challenged only, maybe, by Alice Cooper's The Last Temptation and Mötley Crüe's namesake)
    1.Blizzard of Ozz
    2.No Rest for the Wicked
    3.Bark at the Moon
    4.Diary of a Madman
    5.The Ultimate Sin

The rest of his solo albums i don´t care so much for.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Mid 90's greatness screams "CROSS PURPOSES" and "FORBIDDEN" ..... after that , nothing even comes close.

..... Ya "8th Star" , but most know it as "DEP" .... tho it's really not.

..... and guessing '92' is early 90's ,, otherwise 'THE' album for that year , trounces everything - everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Wheels Of Confusion
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
    Blizzard Of Ozz - including the very best
    Diary Of A Madman - the whole original band at their peak performance
    Bark At The Moon - the one with the most magical mood throughout the album
    The Ultimate Sin - one of the greatest of all 80's hard rock albums
    No Rest For The Wicked - the most viciously hard-hitting of Ozzy's albums
    No More Tears - the first, the heaviest and the dearest
    Ozzmosis - maybe the best of the very few great mid-90's heavy rock albums (challenged only, maybe, by Alice Cooper's The Last Temptation and Mötley Crüe's namesake)
    Oh man, how good an album is The Last Temptation?
    It has a lot in common with Ozmosis for those who don't know, both featuring Blades and Shaw, Duane Baron and John Purdell.
    It's also a bit hodge podge, made up of songs by different songwriting teams and producers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X