Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Ozzy Osbourne says that he has completed work on a new solo album!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy Osbourne says that he has completed work on a new solo album!!!

Ozzy Osbourne says that he has completed work on a new solo album.

In just 4 weeks.

So there, folks.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/ozzy...ne-2019-album/

Ozzy
    "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

I'm a little nervous that it was produced by Post Malone's guy. Wondering who the musicians are.

Comment

Wait....what? A new album?! I heard he had been talking with someone named "Andy" about recording some new music. I'm surprised it happened this fast. However, this article makes me hesitant about the album since it's being produced by "Post Malone's producer." Just have to wait until a song is released.

Comment

New production team hopefully brings something completely fresh too. Wouldn't mind Ozzy going way back to some super sounds of the 70's...

Comment

Well, damn! That was completely out of the blue. Seemed like he just gave up on doing a new album all together, and figured his condition would only make that more true, definitely not less. Great news, regardless of whether that means it'll be a good album or just that Scream won't be his last. Great news either way!

Comment

Just saw this on Blabbermouth. I did NOT see this coming. Looking forward to hearing something soon!
            http://struggle021hc.bandcamp.com
            http://www.facebook.com/struggle021hc
            http://pike.bandcamp.com
            http://www.facebook.com/PikeSweden
            http://www.facebook.com/DeathValleyRecords

Comment

Great news.. Hopefully Zack is playing guitar on it.

Comment

So, just to remind everyone, I was the guy who said "I think Ozzy might be dead..."

Well, he's not dead, evidently....but I'm telling you, guys...there's something very fishy about Ozzy.

Also that Post Malone track...Ozzy is hitting notes much higher than he did on 13 and tour.

There's something rotten in Denmark.

Comment

4 weeks sounds both promising and foreboding at the same time.

Maybe it's stuff he's had in the can for a long time?
                  The Beatles-y album?

I really hope it isn't more doom gloom tomb spoon fare, and that Zakk and Blasko aren't on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                    4 weeks sounds both promising and foreboding at the same time.

Maybe it's stuff he's had in the can for a long time?
                    The Beatles-y album?

I really hope it isn't more doom gloom tomb spoon fare, and that Zakk and Blasko aren't on it.
                    Well, brace yourself for Ozz/Wylde/Blasko/Clufetos/Wakeman lineup.

The Beatles-y stylings combined with some mid-70's Sabbath and early 90's Ozzy...mmmh.

Isn't this producer some kind of multi-instrumentalist & multi-genre enthusiast? It must have an impact on the end result, I might think.

4-week recording process for a full 9-song album, considering Ozzy's recent health bouts, is definitely foreboding and promising! This album might be very good and fleshy.

Comment

This is great news, first heard it yesterday through my friend Maestro, can’t wait.

Anyone heard a release date and title?

Big surprise, for sure.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

"Greatest album I've done". I'm hoping it's decent, but going from absolutely nothing to better than Randy Rhoads collaborations in such a short time is a little hard to swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTX View Post
                          "Greatest album I've done". I'm hoping it's decent, but going from absolutely nothing to better than Randy Rhoads collaborations in such a short time is a little hard to swallow.
                          He says that about every album he put s out though, doesn't he?

I certainly re.ember Ozmosis getting talked up by him and then the story changing dramatically and he hated it a few years later.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTX View Post
                            Nothing will ever be greater than the first two solo albums.

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                            He says that about every album he put s out though, doesn't he?
                            A lot of artists say that.
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Nothing will ever be greater than the first two solo albums.

A lot of artists say that.
                              Yes, they are selling/promoting a product and not about to say "this album is a turd".

Obviously once the promo/tour cycle is finished they can rubbish it, conveniently promoting the latest album/product as the best yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X