Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Bill releasing new song tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
    Bill seems to always march to the beat of his own drummer. As much as I think he got screwed over in the reunion with the other 3, I also can see why they moved on without him.
    We probably never would've gotten 13 hadn't they moved on, sadly enough.

Leave a comment:

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Yes that is what we want, why doesn't he give it to us? I don't get Bill.
    Bill seems to always march to the beat of his own drummer. As much as I think he got screwed over in the reunion with the other 3, I also can see why they moved on without him.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I am still waiting to hear a album from one of his bands where he is just playing the drums..I think that is what most of us want.
    Yes that is what we want, why doesn't he give it to us? I don't get Bill.

Leave a comment:

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    I am still waiting to hear a album from one of his bands where he is just playing the drums..I think that is what most of us want.

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    Thanks fir the heads up Sellingmysoul, you think itíll be on YouTube?

Itís not Day of Errors releasing it, itís BWB, I thought his new band was Day of Errors?
    Bill is still active with both bands.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Out of nowhere! Gave it a listen, it's not too bad! His voice is indeed similar to his 70's voice, and liked the unpredictability in the song as well...some moments were calm, then came to a halt, then picked up again, etc.

Leave a comment:

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    His voice still sounds very similar to back in the 70's....I like this song more and more each time I listen to it....

Leave a comment:

• The Sabman Cometh
    replied
    It is great to hear from Bill again. I prefer to hear Bill on the drums, perhaps there is hope for a one-off show reuniting Ozzy, Tony, Geezer, and Bill.

Leave a comment:

• William_the_Bloody
    replied
    Is anybody else vaguely reminded of Wings? (Paul McCartney) not the vocals but the music.

Leave a comment:

• ozzyandharriet
    replied
    I really liked it. Shame Bill wasn’t playing drums though.

Leave a comment:

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    Thanks fir the heads up Sellingmysoul, you think it’ll be on YouTube?

It’s not Day of Errors releasing it, it’s BWB, I thought his new band was Day of Errors?
    I am hoping Day of errors does release something eventually OID, I have a feeling Bill has a lot of music recorded, whether or not we get to listen to it is up to him.

Leave a comment:

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    Kind of sounds like It's Alright... I guess Brian Tichy is playing drums on it.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    New BWB song: Arrows

Leave a comment:

• KiloDeltaCharlie
    replied
    Some more details below.

It's a tribute to the victims of the Las Vegas shooting two years ago and there's a link to the song here too:

https://www.planetrock.com/news/rock...gpBM22N2_X6pjQ

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied

Thanks fir the heads up Sellingmysoul, you think itíll be on YouTube?

Itís not Day of Errors releasing it, itís BWB, I thought his new band was Day of Errors?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X