Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Tony's Turn to release music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maestro View Post
    Not at all brother. Billy Corgan’s song on Iommi’s solo Album is amazing. Reminds me of “Sabbath Bloody Sabbath” for some reason. Like a modern take on it. And that ending, that jam was like a that jam at the end of “Symptom Of The Universe” I love your choice man. And I like the song he did with Skin. “Meat”. I liked that a lot also. But yeah. Billy Corgan doing a solo album with Tony would be my choice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes that would be cool, and what are your feeling about Michael Stipe?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Yes that would be cool, and what are your feeling about Michael Stipe?
      Id love to hear that. Anything really with To y sounds killer.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
        I’d love to hear that. Anything really with To y sounds killer.

To me Michael Stipe and Billy Corgan always had an Ozzy vibe in the their singing vocals.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          To me Michael Stipe and Billy Corgan always had an Ozzy vibe in the their singing vocals.
          Yeah. I absolutely hear that. Good call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X