X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maestro
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    To me Michael Stipe and Billy Corgan always had an Ozzy vibe in the their singing vocals.
    Yeah. I absolutely hear that. Good call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by maestro View Post
    I’d love to hear that. Anything really with To y sounds killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To me Michael Stipe and Billy Corgan always had an Ozzy vibe in the their singing vocals.

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied
    Yes that would be cool, and what are your feeling about Michael Stipe?
    I’d love to hear that. Anything really with To y sounds killer.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Not at all brother. Billy Corgan’s song on Iommi’s solo Album is amazing. Reminds me of “Sabbath Bloody Sabbath” for some reason. Like a modern take on it. And that ending, that jam was like a that jam at the end of “Symptom Of The Universe” I love your choice man. And I like the song he did with Skin. “Meat”. I liked that a lot also. But yeah. Billy Corgan doing a solo album with Tony would be my choice too

Yes that would be cool, and what are your feeling about Michael Stipe?

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied
    That's my thing Towelie, if Tony does record new music or an album, I'd like for it to be with Martin, or a single singer, I'm not crazy about multiple singers on one album.

I always thought Michael Stipe or Billy Corgan would make a good album with Tony, I'll probably get flamed for these remarks, but it's how I feel.
    Not at all brother. Billy Corgan’s song on Iommi’s solo Album is amazing. Reminds me of “Sabbath Bloody Sabbath” for some reason. Like a modern take on it. And that ending, that jam was like a that jam at the end of “Symptom Of The Universe” I love your choice man. And I like the song he did with Skin. “Meat”. I liked that a lot also. But yeah. Billy Corgan doing a solo album with Tony would be my choice too

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Towelie View Post
    I know it's a pipedream, but I'd love it if he gave Tony Martin a call and they re-recorded a few tracks. I love most of Forbidden as is, but some of Martin's vocal mannerisms are a bit dated (oddly more so than on Cross Purposes).
    That's my thing Towelie, if Tony does record new music or an album, I'd like for it to be with Martin, or a single singer, I'm not crazy about multiple singers on one album.

I always thought Michael Stipe or Billy Corgan would make a good album with Tony, I'll probably get flamed for these remarks, but it's how I feel.

Leave a comment:

• Towelie
    replied
    The way i understand it is he is going to pull up individual tracks from the masters and remix them with his Engineer Mike Exeter who is also a member here. If I’m wrong on anything here please correct me folks.

I know it's a pipedream, but I'd love it if he gave Tony Martin a call and they re-recorded a few tracks. I love most of Forbidden as is, but some of Martin's vocal mannerisms are a bit dated (oddly more so than on Cross Purposes).

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied
    Originally posted by Towelie View Post
    What exactly is Tony going to be doing to Forbidden? Is he re-recording it from scratch, using the original masters? Or just mixing it differently?
    The way i understand it is he is going to pull up individual tracks from the masters and remix them with his Engineer Mike Exeter who is also a member here. If I’m wrong on anything here please correct me folks.

Leave a comment:

• Towelie
    replied
    I have a great feeling that 2020 will be the year we finally get Mr. Iommi’s long overdue remix of Forbidden. I love this album and can not wait to hear what he does with it. It’s also the last album with Cozy and Geoff Nicholls. This is a special one folks

What exactly is Tony going to be doing to Forbidden? Is he re-recording it from scratch, using the original masters? Or just mixing it differently?

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I have a great feeling that 2020 will be the year we finally get Mr. Iommi’s long overdue remix of Forbidden. I love this album and can not wait to hear what he does with it. It’s also the last album with Cozy and Geoff Nicholls. This is a special one folks

You and me both brother!!!!

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pk11thaiha
    replied
    I did the first time for you

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Viruz View Post
    Anything from him would be amazing.
    I was just listening to The Devil You Know, surprised it's been 10 years.

Some guitar melodies are really good.
    I listened to it the other day, and I enjoyed as much as I did the first time I heard, great album and it gets regular spins.

Leave a comment:

• Viruz
    replied
    Anything from him would be amazing.
    I was just listening to The Devil You Know, surprised it's been 10 years.

Some guitar melodies are really good.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
    I would love a album with different singers again.
    I was hoping for an album with the two Tony's, even if it's not titled Black Sabbath, don't know if Tony can even use the name anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X